• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    Granted, but the girantina is always hogging the tv and computer. It also runs up long distance phone call bills and eats all of your food. Plus, when you give it money for ordering pizza it doesn't give you your change back xD

Greatest response ever

Granted but once the knowledge is your's you somehow find yourself stranded on a desert island with no escape

and only a ds with the mario bros cartridge to keep you company

I wish death note had more scenes with pokemon in it :/

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    Granted but I then change you into something else afterward

I wish all Shiny pokemon were blue except for the ones that are already blue when not shiny

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    Granted but then the world explodes at the paradox taking only you with it while all of us are at Mars B)

I wish I was in Mossdeep City.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Granted, but Jirachi gets ****** and kills you.
    I wish I could go back in time and kill That Staraptor's grandfather to erase it from existence. (and hopefully not get eaten again.)

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    granted, but, to steal a line from disney, "you'd be surprised what you can live through". you now constantly experience the worst things in the world

i wish i could see what happened in a pokemon/disney crossover

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back