• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendMaster97

Commander of SuperRares!!!!
    Years
    i already do =)
    then you fall on them and are sucked inside and you roll off a cliff into a whirlpool never to be found.

i wish that there was a bakugan/yugioh/neopets/gormiti/dinoking/pokemon crossover. Beat that!

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    Granted but it's freaking freezing riding to school on tthat ice bird :/

I wish Latiace wouldn't whack Paul with a book

really

i don't want my paul to be hurt in any way...

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    granted, they are equally powerful, and thus end up wiping eachother out entirely. no more star wars, no more pokemon *sniff*

i wish i knew who these "lucian" and "paul" people are

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Granted, and you feel sorry afterwards because one of them is actually an idiot (it's true...lol) and the other one may make your parents tell you that you can never play Pokémon again. You will live a miserable life from now on...

I wish my fake Pokémon charictors were real and were on the show, lol And that everyone like's them...hahaha corrupt THAT XD :P ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back