• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    Granted, but now your least favorite Pokemon has taken its place and has so become insanely popular that the future of Pokemon games only consist of that Pokemon.

I wish that I had a real life Flareon that loved me, would do whatever I say, and was never stolen from me or killed.

LegendMaster97

Commander of SuperRares!!!!
    Years
    it devolves into eevee, evolves into glacion, and melts to death.

i wish that there was a war between gormiti, pokemon, bakugan, yugioh, dinosaur king, and neopets.

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    you-

I WISH THAT PEOPLE WOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER TO MAKE F-

FINE ILL MAKE A WISH FOR BOTH OF US

I wish I guessed starred in a Pokemon episode. With mah Mismagiawesome. And Paul. And I became world dictator. And the opening theme tune was the one for Johto. And there are cookies. But no cake. And I don't die. Neither does my Mismagidorable. It gets the highest ratings ever because it's so awesome.

DODODODODODO DODODODODODOOOO~

Corrupt THAT beecha~
    its not liek im asking for muuuch ^^

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Wish granted...BUUUT you forgot to wish you wouldn't get arrested by Officer Jenny's at the end of the episode. Sorry! (also, they put you asleep with a VERY powerfull Psychic type Pokémon before the arrest--No, you aren't DEAD....they can wake you up at ANY moment, they just put you in a deep comma. But you aren't dead.)

I wish I knew what the White Rock in Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire versions did...o_o;

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Granted, but it turns out out the only way to activate it is by evolving a feebas by it's cuteness.

I wish I had more shiny's.

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Granted. But I take advantage of your typo and you are now very far west.

I wish I had 2 masterballs because darkrai is so difficult to catch, and he would not dissapear, would love me, and I was still exactly where I am now. Alive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back