• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Granted! But every other Pokemon ever caught accidentally gets deleted in the process, causing everyone to constantly white out.

I wish Arceus never existed.

Fairytale1515

Go To Sleep~
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Granted! But due to Arceus creating the universe, and now he's gone, the universe was never created.

I wish for a pet Eevee. :3

Years
Granted! But one morning you wake up, with your Eevee missing. All you have left is a note that reads, "Gary was here!"

I wish a real palaeontologist would find a fossilized Pokemon, prooving that they once lived, but died long ago.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Granted, but in order for this wish to be true you must pet a Ferrothorn

I wish that Sonichu was a Pokemon in the game
Granted, master. But it is only good when your enemies use it, as when YOU send it out, your console explodes for dubious reasons.
I wish only Pokémon existed in the games, movies, etc. ALL of the Pokémon, no changes to any Pokémon and no new ones...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Your wish is granted because there wasn't one so it's hard to corrupt it!

I wish that Porygon had different evolution paths based on upgrades that you could buy and install onto him.

Reactions: Mew

lucariokul

Years
Granted, it name is now Aquila, which is Latin for eagle.
I wish..For there to be no elite anything in the games - just the champion.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Granted, but the champion is now 1000% stronger to make up for the lack of an Elite Four and becomes impossible to beat.

I wish that Seismitoad wasn't such an ugly duckling!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Granted. It turns out that all Seismetoads are Dittos, but then they all transform into Stunfisk instead.

I wish I could hug my Ferrothorn without getting hurt.

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
Years
Granted, but the whole world will know the spoilers and everyone will not be exited anymore
I wished Splash did infinity damage

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
I wish that all Pokemon become dragon-types.

Granted, but then they get jealous of each others' powers and kill off each other until they're extinct.

Granted, but it has 1 PP.
I wish that there is a Pokémon Z. Right now.

Granted, but when you play it, you find that it sucks so bad that sales of all things Pokemon plummet and it causes the death of the Pokemon franchise.

I wish that Gary would come back to the anime and kick Ash's butt (keepin' it PG) in a Pokemon Battle.

Last edited:

lucariokul

Years
Granted, but you have an epileptic seizure upon watching it and suicide!

I wish that someone would make a Pokémon movie that is actually accurate to the games with sizes and such.

Years
Granted, pokemon origins is redone as a full length movie including all gyms and major moments int he orginal game with 7 hours of deleted footage, but is only sold in japan.

I wish cyndaquil could be real

Back