• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA granted, BUT, like any other crappy thing (JB,1D, Pokemon DarkCray...) it becomes more popluar than ever, but now you dont wanna play it anymore because its crappy.

I wish for an evolution to Grumpig.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA granted, BUT, like any other crappy thing (JB,1D, Pokemon DarkCray...) it becomes more popluar than ever, but now you dont wanna play it anymore because its crappy.

I wish for an evolution to Grumpig.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
doge.

doge.jpg
much revive
very not wish for you
such wish for no one to catch me
so mod angri
shibe

Last edited:

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
Years
This one's already bad. A game is made where all regions are available, but only pokemon from the first gen that don't have clothes, aren't based off inanimate objects, and aren't many pokemon put together are available. I'd estimate about 130 pokemon in the entire game, so you'd get about 2 per area.

I wish hydreigon had less of a fairy weakness.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
It turn into a Dark/Steel tank dragon and gets double weakness to fighting instead.

I wish for someone to help me making an awsome pokémon randomizer.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
All the pokemon are shiny, but they're also unevolvable baby pokemon
Sorry, I didn't quite understand that answer...

You do, but it leaves you to fight some stupid Tao Dragons...

I wish that we can crush the elite four in TPP.

KKJ

Abominations of mankind
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 15, 2014
Wish granted , but you lose your internet , so you cantwatchit
I wish i could buy the bike in Kanto thats for 1000000 pokedolars in that town of Kanto wish i dont remember the name.

Back