• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Years
  • Granted! But the Houndooms were vicious and uses flamethrower on anyone who leaves their house.
    I wish that Lapras will have a mega evolution in the Omega R. and Alpha S.

Last edited:

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Granted, but you have to wait until you complete the National Dex to get your hands on a Mega Stone for Lapras.

I wish that I encountered and caught a Shiny Diancie in Pokémon X.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    granted, but all it is is a ride that goes in a circle.
    I wish a shiny azelf was real and he would be my loyal pokemon, never disobeying me at all. (Can't wait for this to be corrupted.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    granted, but it has 30 stats all around. ^ ^'
    I wish that everyone besides me could only have vanilla magikarps on there teams, and I get zekroms with wondergaurd. (How will you beat this?)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    granted, but it costs 1000000000000000000000000000 pokedollars, of which you have none.
    I wish I could have a leaf.......... a rainbow magic leaf. :)

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Granted, but the developers get really obsessed with making the games that include the fighter planes - resulting in Game Freak stopping making Pokémon games and they start making fighter plane games.

I wish that there was a Pokémon game that included every Pokémon ever created.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    granted, but it has an ability that makes it weak to every move!
    I wish that i was in my copy of pokemon x that i have in my hand right now, and I still have all of my pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2015
    Granted, but it has lowered defenses and has Defeatist as it's ability. Good luck with that.

I wish I could clone my Pokemon.

Years
  • Granted! But you are so addicted, that you actually tried to updating AI through a computer, but got fried up your game cartridge.
    I wish mega evolution of sceptile has part fire

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Granted! But you are so addicted, that you actually tried to updating AI through a computer, but got fried up your game cartridge.
    I wish mega evolution of sceptile has part fire

Granted, but you can't have the mega stone until you have beat the entire league twice and finished all post-game.

I wish for a mega-Dedenne with buffed stats, a better movepool and a freakin' cute design.
    (If you corrupt this you are a big meanie :( )

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Granted, but it has truant and you must pay $20 for the DLC it is in.

I wish that mew got a mega that is the strongest pokemon there is!

Years
  • Granted, but it has reduced defenses and Stall instead of Levitate, so it'll almost always move last AND be vulnerable to Ground type moves.

I wish there was an ongoing Pokemon anime spinoff.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Granted but they're weak to every other type, including fairy and itself.

I wish for ORAS to come out already.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Granted but they're weak to every other type, including fairy and itself.

I wish for ORAS to come out already.

Years
  • Granted, except at random times it will spurt poison out of its eyes. Beware!

I wish I could have a life-size Mienshao doll to hug and throw at my brother :[

GoldfishHorde

Whoa! A horde of Goldfish appeared!
    Years
  • Granted, but picture is very low quality, and the poster is torn poorly taped together. Can't even tell what it's supposed to be.

I wish I could design a new Pokemon line for Generation 7, like the one American guy that made the Vanillite line.

Years
  • Granted, but the Pokemon's line will be the weakest of all lines, with the final evolution having a BST of 180 (the same BST as Sunkern).

I wish GF would make a Pokemon MMO that lets you travel to all the regions, including Orre and the ones in the Ranger games :<

Back