• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
  • Granted, but now the game is only shifted towards competitive and the real game is dull and boring.

I wish there was a cooler Poison Type Snake Pokemon.

Granted, but the new method involves having to pay some strange man standing in the rain outside of your house $50 every time you want to transfer something!

D:

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Granted, but it won' t look good in the design and in competitive aspects.

I wish for a Pokemon game that has everything implemented (from the Pokemon that follows you to the Pokemon Amie ecc...)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but the ending is an extra DLC that you have to pay the full price for again.

I wish, the battles were balanced a lot better.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Granted, but the emulators are made by Nintendo and you have to pay to use them!

I wish Cynthia was the champion in every generation.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Granted, but they just add Luxray's line onto Mega Manectric since they're pretty much the same Pokémon!

I wish the games didn't always have a forest right near the start.

Years
  • Granted! All the pokemon games you own now have water near the start... the only problem is you don't have surf at this point in the game....

I wish for more cute end evolutions!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Granted, but your copy is corrupt and ends up deleting itself when you try to use it!

I wish there was a Poison-type Eevee evolution.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Granted, but you won't be able to play the game anymore. =/

I wish for a main series Pokémon game on the Wii U (not a spinoff or a Stadium-like game).

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
  • Granted, but it takes about 20 years to complete the main story line and the only starter is a magikarp

I wish there was a working, survey free Pokemon x rom

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Granted, but there won't be a working emulator!

I wish for a free, online simulator of the Pokémon TCG (just like YGOPro). Unfortunately, the official one is not what I'm looking for...

Back