• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cosplay

Sirfetch’d

I've never actually cosplayed myself but it's something that has interested me and something I might actually try. Not sure as what though... Have any of you ever cosplayed as anyone? If so, who? Share pics as well!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Halloween 2011 - 16 years old

Cosplay

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I feel like it could be kinda fun but I lack the confidence to do so in real life.

Years
  • I've entertained the thought of cosplaying before, but uh...

- I can't put forth the effort to make the costumes needed for such a thing, nor do I know if I have the skill to do it, and I'm too cheap to pay others for that. But even if I had the skill and effort...

- I have absolutely no confidence in myself to show myself in public in any costume, ah ha. Like, absolutely none.

Although if neither of those things were a concern, I would so do it. Because why not!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Have none of you guys ever dressed up for Halloween? That's basically a freebie to go out in a costume. Party City bruh...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've cosplayed as Ness. For my birthday one year, my grandmother got me a Ness shirt and hat and I usually dawn that each Halloween, haha. The shirt doesn't really fit anymore though. :( I'm thinking about getting a Lucas one soon (they didn't have Lucas back when she got me Ness otherwise I would have been all about it) and not order a woman's size shirt...those are entirely too small...and I mean, I'm a small person already so lol.

I was going to cosplay Lucca last Halloween, but I couldn't find a purple wig nor was I able to find something for her helmet. Probably won't do it this year either sadly cause I just won't have the funds. #ness4lyfe

I have a friend who loves to cosplay Jojos and just omg he can whip it up in like two seconds I swear. He'll post a picture of him as Dio one second then Gyro the next and I'm like HOW??? TO DO???? MAGIC??????

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Outside of Halloween (which I haven't really done anything for for years now) I haven't. Sorta would like to but it's not exactly high on my list of things to do either.

Years
  • I've cosplayed before! This year at METROCON, I went as a rocket grunt, and it was quite fun, considering it's the only time I had ever cosplayed, and made an outfit from scratch.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
    Years
  • Technically I haven't, though I did dress up as my character on an on-line game I played several years ago. I no longer have the pictures for it. I would love to but I can't afford costumes that others make and I have no skill with a needle whatsoever.

No Halloween in Australia, so

Years
  • I haven't dressed up for Halloween since my fifth grade year, soooo...

I can't even really use that as an excuse to go out in a costume. :B
    Well, more to the point, I know of nowhere around here to go out on Halloween in a costume, so I can't use that as an excuse. No freebies here!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Costume parties must be non-existent outside of New York City then.

Lucid

No. Idk guys, I'd rather spend a ton of money on stuff I could wear everyday.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've cosplayed Mithos Yggdrasill from Tales of Symphonia, but that's pretty much seen it for far. Slooowly working on an Unova!Ash Cosplay though. c:

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Haven't tried to cosplay not even once lol. I did suit up as batman and spooderman for halloween in 3rd grade lol

Back