• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I too hope that they get Megas...and don't look as similar to their original as the Kanto starters do...I want Torterra to become even bigger with a whole forest on it's back and large mountains...maybe be as big as Groudon...
    Spoiler:

I will accept nothing else for Torterra. Expand on that resemblance, like what they did to Blaziken and muay thai.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Spoiler:

I will accept nothing else for Torterra. Expand on that resemblance, like what they did to Blaziken and muay thai.
    That portion at the end reminds me of a walnut...so maybe it'll have a walnut on it's tail! I agree it should look more like what it's based on...
    Now for Swampert...I don't know how it should look like...
    4 days for those in Australia and East Asia...5 for the rest of us.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Now that the Pokémon Facebook page is having their own little countdown, I think we can expect the final starters to be revealed soon.

Wouldn't it be cool if,
    At 4 days left, they replace Xerneas and Ylveltal with some of the other Pokémon we already know,
    At 3 days left, the starters evolve into their middle stages,
    At 2 days left, the other Pokémon get replaced yet again,
    And at 1 day left, bam! Pictures of the final starters.

I'm hoping they take advantage of their countdown in such a way.

Years
    It's never surprised me at all that the release of information has been coming out the way it has.. because this is the first time in which the games will be available on the same day worldwide instead of release in Japan then international release months later.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    My Target store I work at just got their shipment of them in this morning. Grabbed the entire box and walked as far as I could before I could get in trouble, so really only a few steps. :( Was tempting to stare at the box all day. This is going to be a long week.

Years
    My Target store I work at just got their shipment of them in this morning. Grabbed the entire box and walked as far as I could before I could get in trouble, so really only a few steps. :( Was tempting to stare at the box all day. This is going to be a long week.
    Oh my gosh that has to be intimidating for sure {D:} but at least the game release is only 5 more days away... I can remember just yesterday counting down with my pair on Skype when there were 40 days left to the 12th

Reactions: JP

blue

gucci
    Years
    I feel for those who are working in stores getting early shipped copies, not to worry.. we've only got to wait five more days now! :)

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    The Mega evolutions I've seen so far have been very impressive!

Excluding Mega Kangaskhan. Nothing actually roughly changed to it, only the kid coming out of the pouch.

No other starters should get Mega Evolutions, they don't need it! Give it to Manectric, Claydol and Stunfisk instead.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023

would hate to work at a games shop- must be unbearable

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I would love to work at a game shop...even if all one can do is stare at the boxes in storage...

Knowing it'd be there would be a sick torture. {XD}

My retailer just emailed me saying that they'll dispatch my game on Wednesday. Praying it comes on Friday! I have the day off and would LOVE to spend the entire weekend playing the game!

I want the other starters to have them...especially the Unova's as they are the weakest starters imo.

I agree with this. Though I love my Oshawott, it's definitely a pain.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    I have been reading threads on this forum since the beginning of september and I finally decided to join the fun. Can't wait either for my games. Y it is. Getting it on release date as soon as the store opens up.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I have been reading threads on this forum since the beginning of september and I finally decided to join the fun. Can't wait either for my games. Y it is. Getting it on release date as soon as the store opens up.

Welcome!

The release of X and Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5 in the same weekend are seriously wiping me out. :(

Years
    I may up waiting for my pre-order from amazon to come in...though hopefully it won't come in on the 17th as that's adding another five days...plus I won't be here until late in the day...

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    I pre-ordered Y at the local game store. I so freaking hope they will text me on Friday telling me my game is ready! I bet they won't, but dreaming is a possibility!

Years
    I pre-ordered Y at the local game store. I so freaking hope they will text me on Friday telling me my game is ready! I bet they won't, but dreaming is a possibility!
    Well it appears stores are getting their copies in already...so they'll just have to process it (I'm guessing this is how the process goes as keeping track of who pre-ordered will be a hassle if they don't have some naming or processing method in place) and put it to the side then they can contact you :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back