• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    Oh sorry i deleted my post before you answered, so i'll just write down the question again on this post ;):

Do you think there will be new content available via DLC? Such as new pokémons, new events, ... ?

blue

gucci
    Years
    You can discuss anything related to XY in this thread btw ^

But yeah the Pokémon Bank is already the first DLC so I've no doubt we'll see more, however whether it will just be minor additions such as extra clothing and accessories I don't know.

Years
    You can discuss anything related to XY in this thread btw ^

But yeah the Pokémon Bank is already the first DLC so I've no doubt we'll see more, however whether it will just be minor additions such as extra clothing and accessories I don't know.

Yeah I'd like to see maybe extra clothes or something. It could encourage people to use it, but then again we have the Pokemon Bank which is basically the new transfer method. But still, if we're expecting loads to use the customization of the trainer having some downloadable clothing items won't hurt.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    New customization items would be nice, as long as they don´t cost anything or a reasonable amount. I´m really excited about Pokemon Bank as well, i think it´s going to help out a lot :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2014
    only 5 more days. im avoiding as many of the spoilers as I can, I want to be surprised when I play. right now, im playing the Pokémon Quartz hack on my DS.\, that I just got from Ebay. its at least fulfilling my need for new Pokémon.

pre-ordered both X and Y, prolly gonna pick up Y on Sat, and get X on Nov 1st.

Yukari

I hope you all have fun playing pokemon X&Y because I won't be getting ether... I don't have a 3ds

Toko

Forest Dweller
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 24, 2021
    Anyone interested in creating a trading partnership with me on Saturday when Pokemon X and Y come out in order to get hold of all the starters? One of us would have to re-start the game 6 times and trade over 2 (one Kalos & one Kanto starter) each trade.
    I'd be happy to be the person doing that. You would then proceed to send me my 6 starters on my 7th restarted game.
    Message me if you're interested.

atomtanned

Delinquent
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    I hope you all have fun playing pokemon X&Y because I won't be getting ether... I don't have a 3ds

If you're tight on cash but still are thinking about getting one down the line, you can try looking for a used or refurbished 3DS -- they are a bit cheaper than a full-priced new one. Not a lot, but every bit helps right? I got mine that way. Not sure if you are in the US, but I ordered mine from Gamestop and it was slightly cheaper than new and also came with a warranty.

Hope you are able to get one soon!

New customization items would be nice, as long as they don´t cost anything or a reasonable amount. I´m really excited about Pokemon Bank as well, i think it´s going to help out a lot :D

I wouldn't be surprised if later on they offered version exclusive Mega Stones as DLC too (I bet they would cost $$, though).

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I wouldn't be surprised if later on they offered version exclusive Mega Stones as DLC too (I bet they would cost $$, though).

I would really hate for the pokemon franchise to turn into one of those companies that just comes up with new content to make a profit out of it. It would suck, but i'm pretty sure i am not going to be paying just to get a new mega evo.

Years

Hmm I'm not sure but it could be possible.

And speaking of Megas, it's sadly true that Charizard will be the only Kanto starter with version-specific Mega Evolutions. Poor Venusaur and Blastoise have to play second fiddle for the fiery dragon-beast with one of the hugest fanbases of all the Pokemon. Favoritism for Charizard ruined Venusaur and Blastoise fans once again!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    The excitement for me is still lower than when this week began...but it's slowly going back up :).

Ikr...Charizard and Blaziken both stand out from their starter peers...with Chrizard getting two while the other two don't, and Blaziken getting his Mega (featured early?) over other two.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Playing Kid Icarus Uprising (as in, the best 3DS game) so time goes by faster. Got two exams this week though, so there's no time for hype!

...although since Kid Icarus is so good I fear even when X/Y releases I'll keep playing it instead lol.

EDIT: If Swampert and Torterra don't get megas I'll flip. I just hope they're as creative as Mega Blaziken if they do, since the other megas are bland.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Playing Kid Icarus Uprising (as in, the best 3DS game) so time goes by faster. Got two exams this week though, so there's no time for hype!

...although since Kid Icarus is so good I fear even when X/Y releases I'll keep playing it instead lol.

EDIT: If Swampert and Torterra don't get megas I'll flip. I just hope they're as creative as Mega Blaziken if they do, since the other megas are bland.
    I too hope that they get Megas...and don't look as similar to their original as the Kanto starters do...I want Torterra to become even bigger with a whole forest on it's back and large mountains...maybe be as big as Groudon...

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    I think I'm just going to skip through my classes this week, as I have lots to do to prepare for the games, koffi~

I'll be doing things around the house to make way for the time I'll be spending with the system, and I'll just be going through the motions this week. Japanese will be tricky to do this with, so I'll just do the work; it's not too hard. Who else is clearing their schedules for these games? I know I am, koff~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back