• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    This is weird. I haven't been this excited for a Pokémon-game since, like, 10 years back. So I really hope this turns out to be good. Or else I'll scream.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    It's been a while since I've been this excited for a Pokemon game. Probably since Diamond and Pearl. I'm actually more excited for X and Y than I was for Diamond and Pearl.

Years
    It's been a while since I've been this excited for a Pokemon game. Probably since Diamond and Pearl. I'm actually more excited for X and Y than I was for Diamond and Pearl.

I recall the last time I was hyped for a Pokemon game like this was Black and White. X and Y seem to be that same time once again but better! They did everything well and I love how they made the battle scenes look even better by having some actually look like the location they take place in.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I got free shipping on the fastest option since I got the 1 month free premium. I hope it come for Saturday or Friday

I just checked my own order and it said the game was being prepared for delivery!! :D
    Apparently it´s supposed to arrive on friday, so im incredibly exited

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    The last time I was hyped in any Pokemon game was Black 2 and White 2, I hope X and Y have what's in store, and I hope it turned out great!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I just checked my own order and it said the game was being prepared for delivery!! :D
    Apparently it´s supposed to arrive on friday, so im incredibly exited

Still no change for me, it still say between 17-18 and not shipped yet.

TearsOfNightfall

♦ the night watch ♦
    Years
    Yeah, I haven't been this hyped for a Pokemon game since Ruby/Sapphire when I was 13. In part I think it's because of the new presentation, and in part because I really enjoyed gen 5 a lot and it rekindled some of my excitement for the series.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I knew this week would go by pretty quickly, and I'm still not done playing my SoulSilver before Saturday. Not even close, as I'm just about to battle Morty. Sigh.

With just three days left on the calendar, let's change the topic for the day! Since it seems to be a pretty popular one, When was the last time you were this excited for a Pokémon game?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    With just three days left on the calendar, let's change the topic for the day! Since it seems to be a pretty popular one, When was the last time you were this excited for a Pokémon game?

Oh, never! Well, B2W2 was something to look forward to, but, my excitement for X&Y hasn't been matched by any other game :3

Years
    Oh my gosh, I have never been this excited for a Pokémon game forever! It just seems that X and Y are going to be completely different in many ways that we couldn't imagine and I'm all ready to see these changes!

With that in mind, I can't seriously believe that this week is going by fast and that there are only 3 days left until the release!! :D I've even been getting excited about this in front of my parents if that means anything xD

blue

gucci
    Years
    Three days! I'm literally getting too hyped now lmao.

The last time I was this excited for any Pokémon game was years ago, in fact I think I could actually say that this is the most excited I've been for any Pokémon game. I don't know whether it's because I'm more aware of everything that has been officially revealed, mixed in with the fact that I'm still oblivious to some of the main aspects of the game. Not only that but the graphics for these games look visually stunning, the first Pokémon games in 3D just look astonishing.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Three days! I'm literally getting too hyped now lmao.

The last time I was this excited for any Pokémon game was years ago, in fact I think I could actually say that this is the most excited I've been for any Pokémon game. I don't know whether it's because I'm more aware of everything that has been officially revealed, mixed in with the fact that I'm still oblivious to some of the main aspects of the game. Not only that but the graphics for these games look visually stunning, the first Pokémon games in 3D just look astonishing.

It may be not the first 3D Pokemon game (Pokemon Stadium was the first), but it's still standing out, because it's the first 3D (at least in handheld) Pokemon games. I like the fact they retain the style of whatever we have, in 3D, like when there was Pokemon sprites in previous games.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years

I honestly think i have never ever been excited about a Pokemon game as much as right now!! And im quite sure this doesnt only apply to pokemon games, but to any videogame that has ever been released :D

Years
    I like everything that gen 6 introduced-the new pokemon, mega evos, fairy type and especially the 3d graphics. If you add the fact that this the first game I will play without knowing most of thing about it since emerald, its make me even more excited!!!

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
    I haven't ever been this excited from a new Pokémon game! (My excitement for getting my first game ever doesn't count) The 3D! New graphics! New Pokémon! I'm so ready for this!!!!!!!!!!!
    Plus this is my first time preordering a video game so HAHA. THE HYPE HAS BEEN DOUBLED.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I can just imagine the rush and hype on PC once the games are released. You can guarantee we'll see a flood of X//Y team signatures.

I'm super super excited for X and Y, mainly because I haven't seen all of the spoilers, only a few, so the experience will be raw and I'll be catching Pokemon on whim rather than planning out my team. In saying that, there are definitely three Pokemon I'm considering having on my team but am not sure yet if I will considering I haven't seen all the other available pokes.

On a scale of 1 to 10 based on how excited I am, I'd say an 9/10!

Years
    Now that I think about it, I haven't been this excited for a video game in my life either, though I hope for sure that it doesn't effect my sleeping patterns in any way.. after all, when GTA 5 was released, someone I know couldn't stop playing it and was pulling all-nighters playing it... just hopefully it isn't the same with me once I begin playing Pokémon Y :P

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I may as well spoil myself and look at all the new Pokemon since I've apparently already seen most of them and I keep getting spoiled from other places such as Facebook, deviantArt and even some random blog websites I visit. Pokemon is extending farther than I had thought it was. -__- I can't got on a Kotaku article about Pokemon without some jerk posting an image of all the new designs. Only things I haven't really seen are some of the Mega's and the final evolution of the slug thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back