• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    Guys...I was talking to my friend about how pumped I am for Saturday before class started when suddenly..
    WILD TEACHER APPEARS!
    Anyways, the teacher asked what's on Saturday and I quietly said 'nothing.' When class got out, I walked up to him and we started talking about Saturday again and the teacher asked again. She wouldn't take nothing for an answer, because I had gotten her curiosity peaked(somehow), so I said 'Oh, uh, something comes into existence.'
    Teacher: 'What's this something?'
    Me: 'A...bird.'
    Teacher: 'A bird?'
    Me: 'Yes.'
    And then we left class. I'm so pumped, my hype is clouding my judgement...

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    Guys...I was talking to my friend about how pumped I am for Saturday before class started when suddenly..
    WILD TEACHER APPEARS!
    Anyways, the teacher asked what's on Saturday and I quietly said 'nothing.' When class got out, I walked up to him and we started talking about Saturday again and the teacher asked again. She wouldn't take nothing for an answer, because I had gotten her curiosity peaked(somehow), so I said 'Oh, uh, something comes into existence.'

Haha, maybe your teacher's also hyped for it and was thinking the same thing but didn't know how to share her hype with a student?

Years
    Something to get people more hyped.

Wild copies of X and Y have appeared! Someone posted this on Facebook.

I'm personally getting Y first and then eventually will get X sometime later in the future.

It's...beautiful...I can't wait to crack open that case....and smell it...smelllll iiiiit.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    With story spoilers going around I'll be avoiding this site for the majority of the less than 4 days left until release here... I reallyyy hope I can open the door or the mail box and see Y's there...waiting for me to play it...

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I honestly don't no why I can't wait for these games... I don't remember the last time I couldn't wait for a pokemon game to come out. Same for the Anime. What added to my excitement was finding out we are getting some pokemon I said I wanted to see back in January.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    For me way more seems I will be 1 week late because I pre-ordered too late on Amazon and they will send my copy near the 17.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    For me way more seems I will be 1 week late because I pre-ordered too late on Amazon and they will send my copy near the 17.

I got the same message...and I ordered back in August...though that's the latest date possible...(if not free shpping...) so maybe they'll arrive on the 12th if they're quick...

Years
    This is actually the first generation in which I pre-ordered a Pokémon all on my own without any help.. My brother pre-ordered HG/SS for me so that I could have the cool figurines and he managed to get a work discount from the store he worked at (not GameStop).. other than that, I have either gotten the games after release or on release day with no pre-order.

This is the same case for me, I always bought games and consoles by myself, but it was from money my dad gave. recently I started to work, I making decent amount of money so I was able to buy 3ds XL and I will buy pokemon Y.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    WILD TEACHER APPEARS!

Dude this is hilarious!!!
    So smooth of you.
    Hahahahaha {XD}{XD}

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Still playing Pokemon White Version, koffi~

I'm really going to have to do a juggling act here. I have to go to the store, pick them up, leave, go home, and leave home again. Update, just caught another Ditto. Protip: Dittos are GTS candy, as people will trade anything for them. I can't wait until Friday to take a long nap; then I can storm the gates of the local walmart (who seems to be one of the only reliable 24/7 retailers around. Go them) and purchase my products! Hooray for me! Also, I'm planning on raising a team of six Koffing (maybe five Koffing and one weezing) just for kicks. I have like 64 of them in my boxes, koff~

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Something to get people more hyped.
    Spoiler:

Wild copies of X and Y have appeared! Someone posted this on Facebook.

I'm personally getting Y first and then eventually will get X sometime later in the future.

Awkward, the.box says; 'Do not sell before 10/12/2013'. XD
    Looks like someone can't read.
    I assume this is somewhere in Norh America, as the date is written as MM/DD/YYYY.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Looks like X and Y are already ready to be released, eh? (after seeing the pictures of before) I can still wait for 3 more days when it launches.

Sirfetch’d

I can't believe that we are already at the 3 day mark. I didn't think that I would make it this long without going completely insane, haha. It seems weird, but I have never been this hyped about any game before in my life. Oh well, with less than 72 hours to go, my anticipation is going to build even higher I guess!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I got the same message...and I ordered back in August...though that's the latest date possible...(if not free shpping...) so maybe they'll arrive on the 12th if they're quick...

I got free shipping on the fastest option since I got the 1 month free premium. I hope it come for Saturday or Friday, I got my 3DS XL the day after I ordered it on amazon, it took less than 24hours to ship, I hope they just putted this date to be sure to have enough copies to send.

I could see this thursday getting an update on my order telling me it got shipped and is on the way.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    I really hope I don't have to postpone my purchases, koff~

But that picture of a box full of the games filled me with hope. I am really hoping these games don't get in the way of other things. They probably will, but really, who cares? This is the bee's knees stuff right here, koffi~

Sirfetch’d

I got free shipping on the fastest option since I got the 1 month free premium. I hope it come for Saturday or Friday, I got my 3DS XL the day after I ordered it on amazon, it took less than 24hours to ship, I hope they just putted this date to be sure to have enough copies to send.

I could see this thursday getting an update on my order telling me it got shipped and is on the way.

You probably will because most people that I know who have pre-ordered theirs had them shipped either today or yesterday. Hopefully everyone's will arrive Friday or Saturday so no one has to sit through the weekend without their copy of X or Y that they have been ever so anxious for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back