• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Would you guys wanna do a pokemon movie marathon before X/Y? o.o
    We could also just do a Skype group until it releases, as well. For those who are bored and stuff.
    I like the movie idea...maybe for the last five days we can do it with 3 movies everyday leading up to Genesect's Mewtwo's (if anyone can find it) on the last day.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    The movie thing sound cool. The dub of the Genescet movie don't come out till 7 days after X and Y come out so if you mean dub then we'd have to wait a bit. But I'm sure a subbed version is available atm cause it's been out for a we'd probably have to watch it subbed if you want the marathon done by X and Y's release. Personality I'd like the dub cause I hate following subtitles but either would be fine.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
    BOOM!!! there goes the laboratory. good job mewtwo. :)

Edit: There was one part in pokemon movie 1 that I did not see, I had only a recorded video of the movie and someone taped over the part right after the big BOOM all the way to when we see ash begging for food.(I got really confused there. haven't watch it in years)

Lazy boy no chew stew. then how come ash is chewing? :P
    "I can cook something." "Thanks but last time you cooked you whipped out 8 of my 9 lives" favorite line :D

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Well 9 days now, these recent leaks certainly haven't helped for those who are trying to avoid spoilers! ;(

I agree. I was unable to avoid all of the leaks and now they are making the days pass by even slower :(

Years
    Will it be release in my Timezone SGT at 12:00AM?
    or will it be release earlier can someone please tell on what timezone it will be release

Years
    I don't know about you guys, but I hate Frokie's supposed last evolution. The tounge is disgusting!

Then again, none of these last final forms of the starters appeal to me. I think I'll just be evolving Frokie at its second stage and leaving it there.

...And then Blastoise will do the rest of the work.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm really getting more hyped for next Saturday as the days go on, we're in single figures now and it's really not that long until the games are released! n_n

Years
    Omg! Only 9 days left! Well, I can't wait no more. I am avoiding all the spoilers, although I saw Charizard X :( anyway, I don't read anything from this section and I just wanted to say that I am having a hard time sleeping at night cause all I can think of is the games lol Am I the only one? lol :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2013
    HI! i'm a new member of the pokemon community, can you please help me where to download a 3ds for my computer, with complete files, i've been facing some problems with some passwords and surveys... i dont want to to be left behind in the pokemon X and Y.... Thanks in advance...

Years
    Um, download a 3DS? If you mean an emulator I doub't any exist yet and most people don't condone using them to play current generation games, it's not unlike pirating the game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    There is no 3DS emulator as of yet since the console has not been cracked. The files you have downloaded are likely malware. Hope this helps.

Years
    I just realized my one custom may be pretty difficult. Normally I like playing with a team solely of the new generation's Pokemon. If the rumor of only 70 are true, then it's going to be hard to stick with this since I'm not sure how many Pokemon will actually be capable in battle. This is why I wish they'd release the new Pokedex.

blue

gucci
    Years
    HI! i'm a new member of the pokemon community, can you please help me where to download a 3ds for my computer, with complete files, i've been facing some problems with some passwords and surveys... i dont want to to be left behind in the pokemon X and Y.... Thanks in advance...

Welcome to the Community!

Pokémon ROMS aren't allowed to be distributed or linked here, as stated in the rules. Also there are no legitimate, and/or stable Pokémon X and Y ROMS available to the public, the games haven't been officially released yet.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Wow. X and Y come out in 9 days. Ever since January I've been excited about the new generation. Also, I'm gonna get my 3DS on that Saturday the 12th. I'd say I'm most excited about the new Pokemon and the new Fairy type. I plan to start with X, then get Y when the opportunity arises. I gtg, cya!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    NINE. DAYS. LEFT.

I know a lot of people mentioned that these last few days are going by the slowest for them, but I feel like the days couldn't be going by any faster.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Horaay for single digit days~!

I've been thinking a lot on what I want for my main pokemon team.. maybe half pokemon from old gen, and half pokemon from the new gen. Hm, possibilities~ Gaaaah, well, thinking about this certainly won't make the days go by faster. u-u;;

Years
    Oh my gosh less than 10 days :D

These days are going by rather fast for me, so it's just gonna be a matter of time for sure before I get ahold of my copy of Y ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back