• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2022
    For those of you in the states with a Gamestop pre-order, call your Gamestop up now and ask them if you can purchase your copy today. My Gamestop said no, but my cousin's Gamestop let him pick up his copy early so it's worth a shot! Worst they can say is no, right?

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    It came! It came! It came! It's in my hands at last!!! It feels like only yesterday it was announced and now I have it in my possession!

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • The poster I got with my preorder is worth the wait. Besides I'll barely even have time to play with college applications, homework, and work. I just want the game physically in my hands!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    i ordered my niece pokemon y today and hers is being dispatched already and mine that i ordered in september hasnt even started to be dispatched >:( lol
    btw where do you find your friend code so i can throw it in my sig need those codes for the safari!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2014
    Have to wait till Saturday in Europe :(
    Oh well,I will convince my parents to go to the Gamestop after school.
    Anyways,add me:2852-7458-7996
    Name:Alex

Years
  • For anyone interested my FC is:
    1590-5149-5135
    Emma

PM/VM me if you add me! :D

My Amazon order has just switched to Dispatching! I need to ask my brother about my GAME order since that's on his account :/ Might get it tomorrow if I'm super lucky!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    For anyone interested my FC is:
    1590-5149-5135
    Emma

PM/VM me if you add me! :D

My Amazon order has just switched to Dispatching! I need to ask my brother about my GAME order since that's on his account :/ Might get it tomorrow if I'm super lucky!

You are lucky for your order, I hope I get mine before the estimated 17-18 that Amazon say.

Years
  • You are lucky for your order, I hope I get mine before the estimated 17-18 that Amazon say.

Apparently Amazon UK has a different shipping date compared to Amazon US, I also got their free release date guarantee which I'm not sure if Amazon US offers... Still waiting on GAME though, with all my other purchases from them they have delivered early (I got AC:NL two days before the European release...), not this time it seems...

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Apparently Amazon UK has a different shipping date compared to Amazon US, I also got their free release date guarantee which I'm not sure if Amazon US offers... Still waiting on GAME though, with all my other purchases from them they have delivered early (I got AC:NL two days before the European release...), not this time it seems...

Mine is Amazon Canada, I just hope it come earlier than what it is written. And on 14 it's Thanksgiving it seems.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2015
    Ordered both X and Y :D

Looking for someone to trade over starters (charmander with charizardite x stone ect.) with and such.

Name: Luke
    Friend Code: 0576 - 4784 - 4167

If you are interested PM me your FC or post here, cheers.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Probably by the time you get it though it will still be Friday here in the USA :P but other than that, I also think it's a bit intimidating of y'all with the game now to be shoving it in our faces ;~;

To be fair it's also a little over dramatic to be getting jealous. It'll be released everywhere in two days time.

They're only excited, it's natural.

pokerex

I'm awesome
    Years
  • @ the people who have the games already. you can sell them for twice the price if you are lucky. I got MW3 a week before its release date, a friend gave 100 euro for the game. I then bought the game on realease date for 60. You guys should do the same with x and y

Years
  • I'm getting so very anxious since others are already getting their copies, but not so much jealous. If I were to get a copy now I'd definitely neglect the assignments and quiz I have tomorrow. xD; Can't wait for Saturday!

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Darn! I just phoned with my game store and they said I can pick up my game on Saturday! This is frustrating!! I'm glad some people already have the games, your patient has been rewarded, now mine has to be...

(Shoud have ordered the game instead of picking it up)

Years
  • Oh! Speaking of midnight releases, my game store is apparently having one tomorrow at 11PM. I'd go since it's a five minute walk buuut it'll still be late and I won't feel comfortable. v_v

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I don't want that ash's Charizard to Evolve!
    B'cause its cool the way it is ,
    and it will create a discriminisation that if ash evolves it into charizard y ,
    charizard x will get less popularity and this same with y if ash evolves it into x!

Sorrry about the spellings

Last edited:

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • As I mentioned earlier, my game is just sitting there waiting to be played because of this silly arrangement I have, I think THIS is worse than seeing posts about others getting the games!

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
    Years
  • My FC is in my signature pm me if you add me so i can add you back.
    I know for one thing that my pokemon Y copy will not get released earlier because the store where i pre-order keeps the release date very strict (Gamemania in the netherlands). And also i hope i can find someone who will trade his charmander x stone to my Y.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back