• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • I'm so excited that the games are starting to come in!!!
    Getting it pickup@store for GameStop on Saturday! MY HYPE CAN YOU FEEL IT?!

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Whuutt?! Bart Smit is doing that? Do you know anything about Game Mania? I preordered my game there. I'm hoping they will do the same thing.

I dunno that much about Game Mania stores. But my friend preordered her Pokémon X at Zwolle's Game Mania and she can pick it up on saturday.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I will post my FC too!

3DS FC: 1005-8924-3660

Feel free to add me, and if you do please VM to make sure I've added you too! :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    All you people that are getting the game early just really makes me jealous XD If only I had ordered it instead of opting for getting it on release day. Then, I could have at least had a chance. Oh, well, I'll get it in two days anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter that much...

Sirfetch’d

All you people that are getting the game early just really makes me jealous XD If only I had ordered it instead of opting for getting it on release day. Then, I could have at least had a chance. Oh, well, I'll get it in two days anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter that much...

Yeah seeing all of these people with their versions is making me extremely jealous as well, haha. I sometimes too wish that I had ordered my game in advance, but knowing my usual luck I would have received the game after release day rather than before. However, only about 35 more hours until I get mine so not too much longer of a wait. So excited!

Years
  • Just got my 3DS XL delivered. My games were shipped today, so hopefully I'll have them by tomorrow. :)

And of course, feel free to add me.
    Friend Code: 2294-4657-1738

As I mentioned earlier, my game is just sitting there waiting to be played because of this silly arrangement I have, I think THIS is worse than seeing posts about others getting the games!

Just play it, and no one will ever know. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    2 days left ! I'm so excited ! Today I have received a recommended paper, so tomorrow I go to the post and I hope it's the game. I'm so jealous of people receive the game before the end of the countdown ! ( I'm in Belgium, if a Belgian who have pre-ordered on Fnac pass here, please say to me if this can be the game.)

The Leafeon

Grassburn and Leafstorm!!!
    Years
  • Apparently itll be good to have FCs so heres mine 5086-1797-9224. Message me with yours if you decide to add me

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    I'm sure my friends will notice my Pokemon are 10-20 levels higher than them xD

If you just tell them you already have the game, tell them you'll go not further than the 1st gym. You have atleast played the game, and they would have done the same I think.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Oh God, CoroCoro is leaking. I just spoiled 3 Mega Evo's. It is so hard not to check Serebii. All the spoilers! (Do not go to Serebii or Pokébeach, I swear).

Anyways, 27 hours left here. Bored as hell. I WANT A TIME MACHINE

Years
  • Wahh lucky people getting their copies early. My Gamestop isnt even having a midnight release because its in a mall and the mall can't stay open just for that lol :< So excited though, can't wait for Saturday. Will share my FC when I get it!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    And I just got an automatic phone call from my local Gamestop that said they're doing a midnight release of Pokemon X/Y on Friday. Which means that I'll now have several more hours to play the game than I was originally hoping.

This just made my day.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    Well it's about 27 and a half hours away from saturday, so hopefully school will be easy tomorrow so I can keep in my anticipation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back