• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireOfExile

2363-5961-4897 (3DS)
Years
  • Getting mine at midnight at my Gamestop. They were supposed to have events, but didn't see any going on besides hats being given out. Didn't ask for one, though. I also got my Giratina.

The hats were these weird plasticky hats with Chespin, Froakie, and Fennekin on them. One of the workers said Chespin looked like a douche, lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    currently waiting on the nintendo e-shop to make the game available for download
    waiting for almost about 12 hours

The e-shop will have Pokemon X and Y up in 10minutes apparently. For Canada/USA anyways, not sure if that applies to all countries?

Years
  • The e-shop will have Pokemon X and Y up in 10minutes apparently. For Canada/USA anyways, not sure if that applies to all countries?

the timezone applies on the Version of 3ds mine is US version so yeah.
    I thought it was working in the PH or SGT timezone but it wasn't so I have to wait for another 12 hours LOL
    I think the download time should at least take about 8 hours
    which isn't really bad I'm used to it anyways gonna check it after 5 minutes

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
  • Already have both X and Y (Y for my sister). Thank God that I preordered, because Y was already sold out by the time I got there.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • I went to EB games 15 minutes ago to get a ether a 2DS or 3DS.
    the man at the counter was talking friendly to me(even though I didn't know him)
    He was saying that I could get a blue 3DS or a red or green one, but then he said that the bes one was a white 3DS because you can draw on it. lol :)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • It's already the 12 in the East...for those of us the west and Central, and other parts of the Americas are still in the 11th...
    May get it tomorrow in physical copy if the e-shop is updating at noon like Etrian Odyssey Untold did...

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    I thought it was supposed to show up for everyone in US/Canada at the same time? When i go to the e shop it doesn't show that it's available. Can I only download it at midnight in my timezone?

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • California, koff~

I swear, PST sucks so much. We're almost last in America to get our goods (not sure about Alaska)! They should start dishing this stuff out today. It's still the eleventh and 1613 hours right now. Really slow, koff~

Don't forget Hawaii, ;) which is another two hours behind but yeah, it's a shame they won't release it on the same hour, no matter which timezone we are in so that it would've been fair for everyone. Instead it's like a New Year's celebration. Fortunately I don't have my eyes on this game because I'll need a 3DS first before buying.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    its avalaible everywhere in the us as of right now,the eshop is just swamped with orders

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Right now I downloading pokemon Y from the eshop!

Hmm for some reason my 3DS still says it's Friday the 11th even though the time on it is 12:06, and whenever I click Pokemon X/Y to view in the e-shop it takes ages to load and then says error ._. I hope this doesn't last long ahhh!

EDIT: WOOO! It worked I just had to be patient haha. Downloading it now! Can't wait. Looks like it shouldn't take too long *crosses fingers*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back