• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • Happy October 12 to those in the East Coast.

As for my starter, I'll use Froakie. I always go with the Water starter the first time I pick up a game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    grats to everyone who got their purchase in,mine is downloading,so its off to bed with me!!!sweet dreams trainers!

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I'm going to GameStop in the morning. Maybe in my footie Pajamas if no one else is up to judge me!

Stay in bed for the next week and play pokemon in my footie pajamas! :15:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I'm trying to convince my sister to that we'll go pick up some soap at 12 am...as we need to buy some...in order so I can get Pokemon Y at Walmart...I really want a physical copy...plus hearing all the issues the e-shop is currently having...I'll rather the physical copy for safety sake.

lealvenom

A Bearded PKMN Trainer.
    Years
  • OMG! I just purchased X version from eshop!!! Download time!! (May take 2 hours to download... slow internet speed here in the artic circle haha, but I'm being patient!)

I'm trying to convince my sister to that we'll go pick up some soap at 12 am...as we need to buy some...in order so I can get Pokemon Y at Walmart...I really want a physical copy...plus hearing all the issues the e-shop is currently having...I'll rather the physical copy for safety sake.

There was no issues for me, and I have the slowest internet speed on earth.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Aw you guys are lucky you got it. I cant add funds without getting a freakin error message and constantly losing the credit card info

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • I found that it downloads faster if you hit download now and close the system, then if you download later. I went from jumping 4% in 17 minutes to jumping 2% in 17 minutes by downloading later.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Everyone downloading it and buying right new make me so jealous! I have to wait awhile to get it.

Thought I give a preview of the drawing I'm working one.

Spoiler:

I'm hoping to post the finished product in early the morning or early afternoon today. Happy release day guys!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I found that it downloads faster if you hit download now and close the system, then if you download later. I went from jumping 4% in 17 minutes to jumping 2% in 17 minutes by downloading later.

Is it supposed to track your dl progress? ._.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    How do I track my download progress? I just have the hearts falling into the box.. no real detail other than that..

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    How do I track my download progress? I just have the hearts falling into the box.. no real detail other than that..

No idea. I think people are just guesstimating, and don't actually know their %s.

As for me mine seems 80% finished if I were to guess. Is downloading much quicker then I thought it would.

Years
  • LOL got one of the slowest internet connection so far it's doing a good job
    it's 1PM here in the afternoon
    so the download might be done in about 7 - 8 PM
    if earlier 6:30PM :D
    download speed can reach about 80 kbps - 120kbps
    or if somethings gone wrong it might be below 20kbps XD

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    No idea. I think people are just guesstimating, and don't actually know their %s.

As for me mine seems 80% finished if I were to guess. Is downloading much quicker then I thought it would.

But how do you know that if there's no progress indication? xD

Jk, if you dl later, you can check progress.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I just noticed there is shadowing around the box (orange color) which seems to be rising. I'm about 80%. I have a faster internet connection - but that's a moot point in situations like this.. you're at the liberty of the server, bandwidth and activity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back