• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cowrie's sprite showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Charmaster said:
    Hey, you want to see where I got thos sprites that you claim to be urs, here;
    Now tell me that it is your "stolen revamp animation" no it not! got it off a website, too. www.pokecho.com ! Now I have to start a new thread...
    One, that's not a valid address. I believe you mean PokeSho, which is a site I'm familiar with, and is full of original sprites.

Two, none of the sprites in that file look anything like the sprites you used.

Three, another PM to me would have sufficed. I don't appreciate you spamming up my thread with stuff like this.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    SomeCrazyGuy said:
    Hey, you want to see where I got thos sprites that you claim to be urs, here;
    Now tell me that it is your "stolen revamp animation" no it not! got it off a website, too. www.pokecho.com ! Now I have to start a new thread...

You mus be eighter:

a) Blind
    b) Crazy
    c) Retarded
    d) All of the above

Not to see that Cowrie's sprites don't look a bit like those at pokesho.

Years
    Cowrie said:
    eevee_lady: I already have a few more of the newer pokemon that I plan to put into r/b style. ^_^ I just gotta get around to starting them first.

Umbreon's Shadow: No, I don't work for Nintendo...though sometimes I wish I did. XD

Thanks for the comments. ^_^

You should work for nintendo
    awesome j00 is teh spriting godess of pc

Years
    Whee...finally, an update. I absolutely hate having no motivation to work on things, even when I have things I ought to work on...

And then these are...well, I can't exactly call them pokedolls, seeing as they're Final Fantasy-related:

[removed]

Last edited:

Valdorath

Elemental Master
    Years
    Honouguma was a fire bear it is really wierd here is the "official" sprite that was meant to be in the game
    Cowrie's sprite showcase
    but the eyes are meant to be wite. Yours kicks arse it is one of my favorite pokemon.

Years
    BonslyMaster said:
    Can I get the Shadow Lugia doll?
    If it's up for adoption.
    Unless I say otherwise for a doll, then all of them follow the rule I put down on the first page (use with credit). So...yes, you can have it, as it is adoptable.

Valdorath said:
    Honouguma was a fire bear it is really wierd here is the "official" sprite that was meant to be in the game
    Cowrie's sprite showcase
    but the eyes are meant to be wite. Yours kicks arse it is one of my favorite pokemon.
    Thanks. ^^

(I almost made my own version look like that...but then I decided to go with a unique pose instead of copying the reference pic, heh.)

Dardanel said:
    WoW your dolies are sooo cool!
    Thanks. They're fun to make. ^^

eevee_lady said:
    these still RAWK! you rule these dolls cowrie! you should try a latias in red version form!
    Maybe I will...I just need to finish up with what I already have, first. ^_^;;

Years
    Since there haven't been any replies since my last reply... *deletes last post*

There. No double-posting worries. :D

Anyways - new sprite. It's one that I've been working on for a while, actually, and could still use a few tweaks, but...yeah...

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh geez, I didn't realize this thread was already almost a month old. O_o;; I'm not too late to save it, I hope!

I actually have a few things to show off...first are just some simple mixes. I went back to doing mixes for a short while just because I felt like it (and because I just wanted to have a bit of fun with making them. And oh boy, were they ever fun):

[removed]

The above four pokemon aren't mine, so don't even ask about using them...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back