• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cowrie's sprite showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Awesome! I like the "two others whose names you don't know". And the Zestrak and Naztrak (sounds like Nasdaq, lol) I wish I could do scratches like that... X_X

Years
    Those sprites are probably the best I've ever seen. Seriously. I love the Tsuchisuru (probably because it's half Plusle) As well as the Plusle/Pikachu mix on your site. And I absolutely LOVE the Naztrak. Sheer beauty. +_+

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    eevee_lady said:
    [removed] <~ this must have taken ages!
    It actually took her a while not ages but she didnt send the completed version till two days ago... but I still love Cowrie she's like the mother to the babies for our game. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Wow...I had never seen that Forest Nature Dragon. That is incredible. You continue to amaze me Cowrie. XD The day you quit spriting will be a very sad day...and hopefully that day never comes. -_-

Edit: I see his name is Naztrak now. o_O

Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

The Derkesthai of Hraelis
    Years
    I have to say, these works are amazing. Never before have I seen custom sprites that show such spirit. I've seen good ones, but they never looked this lively. Normally I don't like the idea of forming custom Pokemon because of how the first generation was forgotten due to the masses of others that fail in comparison. I can see, Cowrie, that you have managed to capture the spirit of the first generation that I favor so much.

Years
    When I looked at these sprites...I nearly had a heart attack...These are truly the best sprites I have ever seen!!!
    Carbuncle!Yey!I like carbuncle and the final fantasy series...Could I adopt the Carbuncle please(Looks like a Carbunceon or sumthin like that!)The hiryuu dragon from ff5 looks a bit like bahamut!

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    oh yes cowrie..of ur post b4 (FMA fans should recognize this creature. An older sprite of mine)...i am fma fan..that is a kimera made by tucker...he used his daughter and dof 2 form that kimera...sad episode it was

Years
    no she does not do request this is a sprite showcase a place where a person shows thier sprites not a request thread

Years
    Plushie Hissi, from Neopets. I'm not that much into Neopets, actually, but I caught sight of this thing, and I couldn't help myself. :/ I thought it was so adorable. I just used the picture straight from the site for the pose and such...I couldn't be bothered to think up another pose right now. :P

(This is so not right. I get this done within an hour or two, and yet any other totally custom sprites I have in the works take weeks to get done...curse my nitpickiness...)

Last edited:
    Years
    Mewtwoa_150 said:
    Can I have a devamp of Suicune for Red/Blue? Thank you and I like your Nina Chimra....

Thanks, and...to quote part of my first post in this thread:

A little note before I start: This is not a request thread! I still have other things or ideas that I'm working on, and I don't wish to add any more to that pile at the moment. If I ever do start taking requests, though, I shall make note of it.

That hasn't changed since then. So...I'm still not taking requests yet, sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back