• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create-A-Fakemon [v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Added horizontal lines to armor/shell and tail.
    Create-A-Fakemon [v2.0]

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Jeez this thing has 3 faces. Well since you made it all shell I made it look like the legs are coming out of the shell. I do think the all shell thing looks weird, so I added a tiny bit of a stomach, and added some detail on the other front leg to match the rest. I think its ready to color.
    Create-A-Fakemon [v2.0]

Evangelía

Pneuma
    Years
    Since it's a scorpion (I think) it should probably be Ground/Poison, I think that's a pretty interesting combo.
    I have no idea for the name so someone else can do that for me, λυπάμαι/Sorry!
    Anyways, there's an infinity looking sign for you guys to work with, sooo... yeah.
    Have fun!

Glustora

Do you even Ayy Lmao?
    Years
    Added little leggies <3

Now it sorta looks like a bug type banana monster lol
    Cmon people! join in and help make this fakemon with us! :D We could even make a whole dex!!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back