• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create a Pokémon Thread!

Years

6. Community Fakedex, its a vampire :P
7. I got one, its grass, has a budding flower tail, and someother stuff haha
8. I had the same idea, lmao
4. so awesome :D

I would post some of my own idea, will when i can :D
6. Vampire? You mean they made a flamingo into a vampire?! OMG! I don't find that nice...
7. Grass chicken, woo hoo! XD
8. I don't have an 8...
4. Thanks. :)

Years
another one. i dont know WHAT that is O_O something like a chilli i guess?
lol
24vs0ly.jpg
its horrible.
Name: PlantaChilli (I DUNNO?!)
Type: Grass/Fire
The Chilli pokemon.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
Years
absol_evo__by_nintendoshs-d31g5rp.jpg

Name: Absquire
Type(s)Dark/Physcic
Ability1Pressure
Ability2:Illusion
Evolution chain: AbbyLv.15->Absol Lv.45->Absquire
Clasification: The Unity Pokemon
Pokedex Entry: The horn on its head works like a mood ring. It glows different colors for different emotions.
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 126.5lbs

abby_by_nintendoshs-d38drkt.png

Name: Abby
Type(s): Dark
Ability 1: Super Luck
Ability 2: None
Evolution Chain:AbbyLv.15->Absol Lv.45->Absquire
Clasification: Trouble Pokemon
Pokedex Entry: THe tuft of hair for it's head and fur turn into horns when it evolves. this pokemon is said to bing trouble.
Height:2'00"
Weight:23.4lbs

Last edited:

Muckknuckle

Azureist Priest
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
Tococan:
Normal/Flying
Ability: Adaptability or Super Luck
Toucan Pokemon
"It lives in the roots of tropical trees. Although Berries are its preferred food, this Pokemon will also settle for any stray Bugs in a pinch."

Tocoacoal:
Fire/Flying
Ability: Flash Fire or Super Luck
Flame Toucan Pokemon
"Tocoacoal live in caves carved into cliffs. Although their flame can reach temperatures of over 2,000 degrees, they never harm the rainforest."

Tocoleaf:
Grass/Flying
Ability: Sap Sipper or Super Luck
Leaf Toucan Pokemon
"Tocoleaf live in hollow old-growth trees. Each Tocoleaf bonds with its tree, and will fight with its life to defend it. Its attacks never harm the forest."

Tocostorm:
Electric/Flying
Ability: Volt Absorb or Super Luck
Thunder Toucan Pokemon
"Tocostorm live in nests built atop standing dead trees killed by lighting. Although it uses thunderbolts with enough voltage to power a city for a day, its attacks never harm the rainforest."

Tocosea:
Water/Flying
Ability: Water Absorb or Super Luck
Aqua Toucan Pokemon
"Tocosea live in Tropical Lakes. They can live up to a thousand years and will viciously defend thier territory. Although they often summon Tidal waves, its attacks never harm the forest."

Toconight:
Dark/Flying
Ability: Nocturnal (Water Absorb for Dark-types) or Super Luck
Silence Toucan Pokemon
"Toconight conceal themselves in shadows during the day. At night, they use dark energy to attack prey and intruders alike, although its attacks never harm the forest."

Tocofreeze:
Ice/Flying
Ability: Frozen Blood(water absorb for Ice-Types) or Super Luck
Glacial Toucan Pokemon
"Tocofreeze are only found on icy mountains surrounded by tropical rainforest. They build Ice caves for themselves and attack intruders with powerful Ice attacks, although these never harm the forest."

Tocostar:
Psychic/Flying
Ability: Psycho-absorb(water absorb for psychic types) or Super Luck
Astral Toucan Pokemon
"Tocostar is often found lost in thought, floating far above the canopy. They seem to be amused that they posses the ability to use powerful psychic attacks, although these attacks never harm the forest."

This is pretty much an Avian verision of the Eevee line. They all share the same base stats, which are as follows:
HP: 80
ATK: 45
DEF: 70
SP.ATK: 130
SP.DEF: 90
SPD: 110

Total: 525

They would function well as special sweepers, or as Alakazam-like pokemon, with high special attack and speed but low defenses. For the most part they would get destroyed by physical electric moves and special defensive walls.

Last edited:
Years
Hello, haven't been here for a while, but I have some new Pokemon! :)

Pokemon
New Eeveelution! :P
Evolves from Eevee when leveled up at Windy Plains.
Zephreon
Wind Pokemon
Its body is made up of moving air. It travels on air currents and glides with the wind. No one knows where its headed as it can control the winds to change direction. It can create tornadoes and strong winds at will.

HP: 65
Attack: 65
Defense: 60
Special Attack: 110
Special Defense: 95
Speed: 130

Last edited:

Folkedahl

Wizard
Years
Pokemon FOR SURE needs a damned lion pokemon. Don't even bring up Growlithe and Arcanine, those are pathetic excuses for lions. I'm talking all Aslan with the flowing mane and fierce tan color and all dat shiz.

Muckknuckle

Azureist Priest
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
Pokemon FOR SURE needs a damned lion pokemon. Don't even bring up Growlithe and Arcanine, those are pathetic excuses for lions. I'm talking all Aslan with the flowing mane and fierce tan color and all dat shiz.

Luxray. Shiny for the tan color.

Evolves from Eevee when leveled up while holding HM Fly.

You can't make Pokemon hold HM's.

Last edited:

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
Barqua
Water Type
The Water Dog Pokémon
Dex: "Barquas are known for their ability to blend in with water."
Move Set:
Basic- Bite
Basic- Growl
7- Bubble
10- Agility
13- Ice Fang
16- ExtremeSpeed
22- BubbleBeam
28- Aqua Ring
35- Mist
40- Hydro Pump

Evolves at level 16----------

Cafreezdra
Water/Ice type
The Freezing Dog Pokémon
Dex: "Rumor has it that the icicles on it's back can emit terrible snowstorms"
Move Set-
16- ExtremeSpeed
25- BubbleBeam
30- Aqua Ring
33- Aurora Beam
37- Mist
44- Hydro Pump
55- Blizzdro Radiation- Pokemon emits terrible frozen cold waves doing 60 water type damage and a chance to freeze the opponent. When used in Dual team fights, it hurts everyone including the pokemons' partner.
62- Iron Tail

Evolves at level 34---------
Blizzdround
Water/Ice Type
The Elite Canine Pokémon
Dex entry: "These Pokèmon are rare to find as though the sightseers freeze when they get too close"
40- Mist
48- Hydro Pump
60- Blizzdro Radiation
67- Iron Tail
72- SuperPower
80- Thunder Shock
92- Focus Blast

Comments/Suggestions?

Years
Barqua
Water Type
The Water Dog Pokémon
Dex: "Barquas are known for their ability to blend in with water."
Move Set:
Basic- Bite
Basic- Growl
7- Bubble
10- Agility
13- Ice Fang
16- ExtremeSpeed
22- BubbleBeam
28- Aqua Ring
35- Mist
40- Hydro Pump

Evolves at level 16----------

Cafreezdra
Water/Ice type
The Freezing Dog Pokémon
Dex: "Rumor has it that the icicles on it's back can emit terrible snowstorms"
Move Set-
16- ExtremeSpeed
25- BubbleBeam
30- Aqua Ring
33- Aurora Beam
37- Mist
44- Hydro Pump
55- Blizzdro Radiation- Pokemon emits terrible frozen cold waves doing 60 water type damage and a chance to freeze the opponent. When used in Dual team fights, it hurts everyone including the pokemons' partner.
62- Iron Tail

Evolves at level 34---------
Blizzdround
Water/Ice Type
The Elite Canine Pokémon
Dex entry: "These Pokèmon are rare to find as though the sightseers freeze when they get too close"
40- Mist
48- Hydro Pump
60- Blizzdro Radiation
67- Iron Tail
72- SuperPower
80- Thunder Shock
92- Focus Blast

Comments/Suggestions?

Not bad! I liked the move you coined Blizzdro Radiation. Other than Surf, we really need a Water/Ice whole-arena move. The water dogs line is very creative. I'll say Barqua is a tad bit like Vaporeon with the ability to blend with water. I hope to see more of your ideas too. :)

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
So people ran out of ideas? I know more of you have something to add. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
A Clown pokémon. I was gonna say, until I remembered there is Mime Jr. But I think that's a pretty lousy pokémon, so a better Clown line, that's what I want!

The basic pokémon would be something Mime Jr-like, but more like an animal, I actually think. And an even larger nose. The first evo would be a fat clown, and the second evo would be either a tall, thin creepy clown, like Normal/Ghost, if it evolves at night, and a slightly less thin, but still tall, happy clown if it evolves during the day. Normal/Psychic.

Also, a Fire/Water pokémon. A boiling pokémon. That's a very powerful type combination... so maybe not give it an evolution.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Eleceel, Zapeel and Chargeel.

Eleceel
Types: Electric/Water
Abilities: Volt Absorb/Water Absorb

Electric Eel Pokemon
Flavour Dex: This small aquatic creature has enough electricty coarsing through it's veins to paralyze an adult human.
Looks: Small electric eel bathed in a sky blue and yellow.
Evolves into Zapeel at: Level 26

Zapeel

Electric Eel Pokemon

Flavour Dex: This sometimes vicious Pokemon is known to attack anything that enters it's territory. It uses it's needle-like tail to flood it's prey's body with electricity.
Looks: A larger version of Eleceel, bathed in the same color scheme. It also has a long, slender, needle-like tail.
Evolves into Chargeel at: Level 41

Chargeel

Electric Eel Pokemon
Flavour Dex: An extremely vicious Pokemon that is ruthless in it's hunts. Because they are so vicious, two Chargeels can't even co-exist.
Looks: A large electric eel, with the same needle-like tail and still bathed in the same color scheme as it's previous forms.

Eleceel's Moveset
Basic: Thundershock
Basic: Growl
Basic: Water Sport
5: Bubble
9: Thunder Wave
13: Water Gun
17: Rain Dance
26: Thunderbolt
30: Charge Beam
38: Aqua Ring
47: Thunder Fang

Zapeel's Moveset:
26: Thunderbolt
38: Charge Beam
41: Aqua Ring
60: Thunder Fang
69: Cross Thunder

Chargeel's Moveset:
60: Thunder Fang
69: Cross Thunder
69: Lightning Strike

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I think that there should be an armadillo pokemon (ground/rock) and a pumpkin pokemon (grass)!

Anyone wanna help me think of names and stats? :3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I'm working on the pumpkin. Doing research and trying to get inspiration for a name and maybe ability and stats. :)
Oh cool! :D I feel like it would have good defense but bad speed, considering pumpkins are big, bulky fruits. The name could have something to do with Jack O' Lanterns.

:O! Maybe it could be grass and fire.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Oh how I love brainstorming Pokemon concepts. Now, I haven't played Gen 5 in full yet so these ideas may already be official.

One of my ideas was a pure Flying type that I have two possible designs for. Both of which are centered around the concept of a flying pig. The first concept was a Sawblu type thing, it had a sort of cloud cape on its back. It also had clouds for hooves. The other was essentially the same thing, only with wings instead of clouds, and with regular hooves.

Another one was a humanoid Steel type that is based off a rusting, breaking, and weathering robotic organism. It would have several scratches, missing portions of its body, missing parts, and has patches of rust in various places. It would also probably look sort of depressed.

This one I'm sure everyone has thought of before: A mole with drills for hands. The only possible thing that could possibly set my vision of this very common concept is that the one I envision has padding on its shoulders, knees, and stomach.

I'm not sure what exactly the central concept is supposed to be yet, but I've always envisioned some sort of either Ice or Ice/Rock type that has long claws and is based on the characteristic that it is very good at scaling cliffs and glaciers.

That's pretty much all I have right now.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
Years
Oh cool! :D I feel like it would have good defense but bad speed, considering pumpkins are big, bulky fruits. The name could have something to do with Jack O' Lanterns.

:O! Maybe it could be grass and fire.

This idea is so great. It really does sound like a Pokemon possibility! A grass fire typing would be so very cool.

I've been thinking that they should do another fruit besides cherries (and bananas if you count Tropius). Maybe strawberries, blueberries, or peaches. Those would make for some cute Pokemon! Maybe grapes would work too. I'm not sure how to make those into Pokemon exactly, though.

Or maybe a dust bunny! I'm guessing it'd be poison type if they did, and it'd be very dirty looking. It'd be very light, so it would have good speed. It'd probably end up being one of those pointless Pokemon like Dunsparce though.

Years
Hmm, I'm planning on making the Pumpkin Pkemon Grass/Dark. Fire wouldn't suit it well since it has no relation to that element. I'm putting the pumpkin more of a Halloween type that's mean and evil. XD
It would have high Special Defense and above average HP and Defense. It's Speed and Special Attack would be lower than average and its Attack is what it goes for offensive. Like Vine Whip, Body Slam and Seed Bomb are all physical. :3

Back