• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create - Your - Own - Pokemon Gym!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • What would your gym specialize in?
    Eeveelutions!

What would the badge you give out be called?
    Morph Badge

How would you describe the gym structure?
    Gym would be separated into 8 parts. In each part you must navigate a short maze to reach the trainer that will use the Eeveelution of that zone. Your pokemon would get healed for you after the final battle. After defeating me, patches of grass will open up in each zone. Leveling up an Eevee in a zone will evolve it into that respective eeveelution.

What trainer classes would your gym have?
    Ace Trainers and one Nurse

What would be your opening phrase?
    Hello, I'm Austin, leader of the Morph gym. Be prepared to face the power of evolution!

What would your victory phrase be?
    Looks like you cant handle my powerful army!

What would your defeat phrase be?
    You defeated my army, take the Morph Badge. Also, I would like you to have my Eevee, you deserve it!

What would your pokemon be?
    Eevee
    Jolteon
    Espeon
    Glaceon
    Vaporeon
    Umbreon

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • What would your gym specialize in? Normal

Pure Badge

At first glance the gym leader is right in front of you, with absolutely nothing but the pokemon league statue in a square room, but trainers will pop out if you hit a trigger tile hidden in the floors.

Youngster, Lass, and Gambler.

Hi, my name is Chris, the normal type master. As the strongest Gym Leader in the region, I challenge you to a battle that you will never forget!

So close yet so far for you...

Good job! Here's your PureBadge.

Zangoose, Girafarig, Blissey, Staraptor, Stoutland, Snorlax (Signature).

Last edited:

The13thSage

Only guy who likes Shedinja :P
    Years
  • Gym: Bug

Badge: Spider Web Badge

Gym layout: When you walk in the gym, you see just a large gap, with the gym leader at the other end of the gap. A few moments later, several Galvantula, spinarak, and Ariados appear and carry you in spider webs to on top of a giant spider web, where you go through a maze while fighting trainers. At the end of the web, the same pokemon will bring you back down to the gym leader. At the end of your fight with the Leader, when you face the gap again, the pokemon will carry you under the web across the gap.

Trainers: Bug catchers/maniacs, one ace trainer at the end before you face the gym leader. The maze is designed so that you fight every trainer.

Opening Phrase: I see my web wasn't a problem for you! As you can tell, I am the 7th gym leader, who specializes in bug types. Or you can call me Nick, whichever you prefer. Time to see if you are worthy of this badge!

Victory Phrase: There's always another try, you know.

Defeat Phrase: Well, you beat me. If you can survive a spider web and manage to beat me, you obviously deserve the Spider Web Badge.

Pokemon:
    Galvantula
    Ariados
    Scizor
    Vespiqueen
    Armaldo

Last edited:

Autey

The Wise One
    Years
  • Gym: Fire

Badge Name: Eruption Badge

Layout: (Like Claire's Gym) Strength rocks in hole, walk to a control paneled bridge that turns different ways, and slides across lava.

Gym Trainers: Ace, and Fire Breathers

Phrases: Opening; I am Autumn, and I am the fire dancing Gym Leader. Flames are dangerous and beautiful, for I can control them. This battle with burst in your mind forever, as we erupt into battle.
    Victory; I'm too hot for you, as I have erupted from my victory dance.
    Defeat; You have shown your sparks can cause a wildfire, there for your eruption has burned right through me. You have earned your Eruption Badge.

Pokemon:
    Rapidash lvl 43
    Charizard lvl 44
    Typholosion lvl 44
    Houndoom lvl 45
    Magmortar lvl 46
    Arcanine (Signature) lvl 48

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

What would your gym specialize in? (Pokemon type wise)

Psychic, of course

Telekinetic badge

How would you describe the gym structure? (i.e Pewter City's Gym have boulders)

A black void, where you have a flash light and a small arrow to point the way, it would be a MASSIVE room with only the 4 walls to hold the roof up.

What trainer classes would your gym have? (I.e. Youngsters, Birdkeepers, Cooltrainers, etc.)

Dont think i need to answer this one.

What would be your opening phrase? (i.e. before you face Winona in Pokemon R/S/E , she says:
    "I am Winona. I am the Leader of the Fortree Pokémon Gym. I have become one with Bird Pokémon and have soared the skies... However grueling the battle, we have triumphed with grace... Witness the elegant choreography of Bird Pokémon and I!")

Hello. I am zupplu and i am the leader of the telekinetic gym. I know everything about you and your battle stratergies, yet you know nothing about me. Seems unfair doesnt it? But thats the way i like to play!

What would your victory phrase be? (a speech on if you win)

The mind will always triumph over the heart.

What would your defeat phrase be? (a speech on if you lose; just be sure to say your giving the trainer the badge)

You got lucky, take the badge before i trap you in here.....

What would your pokemon be? (Up to 6; you can have up to 1 wildcard. )
    Alakzam, Medicham, Starmie, Espeon, Gardevoir and reuniclus
    [/SIZE]
    [/QUOTE][/FONT]

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
    Years
  • What would your gym specialize in? (Pokemon type wise)
    Dark Type

The Shadow Badge

The gym would be completely dark except for a small light around you and you would have to traverse a path without falling into one of the many holes in the ground. If you fell into a hole a trainer would be at the bottom waiting for you. There would be buttons all around the gym that, when stepped on, would increase your light a bit. Some buttons would teleport you back to the start though.

What trainer classes would your gym have? (I.e. Youngsters, Birdkeepers, Cooltrainers, etc.)
    Medium, Black Belt, Ninja

What would be your opening phrase? (i.e. before you face Winona in Pokemon R/S/E , she says: "I am Winona. I am the Leader of the Fortree Pokémon Gym. I have become one with Bird Pokémon and have soared the skies... However grueling the battle, we have triumphed with grace... Witness the elegant choreography of Bird Pokémon and I!")

I, Tyranee, of the Shadow gym, have wandered a path of darkness, closing off even the tiniest speck of light that dare appear before my eyes. I have become completely one with the shadow and fear not the dangers that may lurk within it. Have you become one with the darkness or is your light still shining brightly among the shadows? Allow me to test this. Prepare to be enveloped by the power of the night, trainer!

Was that it? HA! I took your tiny little candle and I choked it out with ease. You were no match for the darkness. If you decide to return, you better come with a burning flame, trainer.

What would your defeat phrase be? (a speech on if you lose; just be sure to say your giving the trainer the badge)

AHHH SO BRIGHT! You have shown me the light through your magnificent battling, trainer, and in the midst of that light I crumble at your feet. Take this Shadow Badge, for I am no more. In the mean time take this TM as well (Night Slash). I applaud you trainer and I have learned that there is quite a bit to enjoy about the day time as well. Take the portal behind me and be on your way.

Umbreon
    Darkrai (Signature)
    Zoroark
    Hydreigon
    Spiritomb
    Houndoom

------------
    Yeeeah I know I got into this a bit too much :P

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    Psychic types. >w<;;

Spirit badge.

Kinda similar to the ghost gym in Johto region, except the paths are wider. :3

Psychics. XD

What would be your opening phrase? (i.e. before you face Winona in Pokemon R/S/E , she says: "I am Winona. I am the Leader of the Fortree Pokémon Gym. I have become one with Bird Pokémon and have soared the skies... However grueling the battle, we have triumphed with grace... Witness the elegant choreography of Bird Pokémon and I!")
    OwO;; Idk, I suck at those stuff.

Idk

Idk

- Victini
    - Espeon
    - Reniclus
    - Gothitelle
    - Gardevoir
    - Spiritomb (Wildcard)

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
    Years
    Ground

The Innovation Badge

Similar to relic castle, you would have sandpits and stairs, leading through to my chamber. Which would be filled with Wild Sandshrew

Ace Trainers

What would be your opening phrase? (i.e. before you face Winona in Pokemon R/S/E , she says: "blah blah")
    Welcome! I am Innovator, the expert on ground types! I have been creating new battle strategies for years. Tell you what, beat me, and you get the Innovation Badge!

Another victory to me!

I am defeated! Oh well, I will give you your badge now. Your strategy was incredible! Would you mind telling me? I might just have to use it next battle! Oh yes, here is a TM for your troubles. Its Earthquake! One of the most powerful ground moves. Use it wisely!

First battle as 7th gym:
    Wishcash lv. 48 @ leftovers
    Flygon lv. 50 @ life orb
    Gabite lv. 44 @ sitrus berry
    Shedinja lv. 48 @ focus sash

Items: two hyper potions

Rematch:
    Wishcash lv. 65 @ leftovers
    Flygon lv. 75 @ life orb
    Garchomp lv. 67 @ lum berry
    Krookodile lv. 65 @ sitrus berry
    Shedinja lv. 70 @ focus sash
    Swampert lv. 66 @ dry rock

Years
  • Oh hey, this kind of thread looks familiar. I'll give it another go.

Psychic

Mystery Badge

It would be a large tent in the style of the kind seen at carnivals. Inside it would be dark and lit by candles glowing in various colors. Piles of books lie scattered on the ground and all around would be large astronomical models and contraptions, including a giant rotaing model of the solar system.

Psychics, Channelers, Mediums, and Hex Maniacs.

"The signs pointed to your arrival. I am Scarf and this is where I study the inner workings of the world - through magic! Would you care to join me? Be careful! Magic does not work in ways which we can fully understand. By battling I hope to delve further and further into their depths. Battle me, and we'll see how far we can go."

"It would seem that you have not yet reached your true potential. Come back when you are ready to probe the mysteries of the cosmos."

"Truly a magical performance. You have shown me things I never thought possible. I see now that the bond between trainers and their Pokemon is just as deep and mysterious as any magic. Please, take this badge as a sign of your great talent."

Sigilyph, Claydol, Starmie, Bronzong, Alakazam, Absol

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    What would your gym specialize in?
    Elemental Monkeys (Fire, Grass and Water)

Monkey Badge (Imagine a Mickey Mouse head with red, green and blue diagonal stripes!)

A jungle with a mini-volcano and a mini-lake

Preschoolers and Youngsters

"Welcome one and all to the monkey sanctuary! This is where all monkeys are welcome to live and play, the best trainers and monkey lovers can come up here and try to challenge me in a Pokemon battle and win yourself a shiny doohickey!"

"Aww... you lost, my monkeys won, I'd love it if you came back soon and try again!"

"My monkeys were no match for your talent, please take this shiny badge as a sign of your skills and come back any time and live with my monkeys"

Pansage, Panpour and Pansear!
    (Simisage, Simipour and Simisear for the rematch)

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
  • What would your gym specialize in? Normal

What would the badge you give out be called? Lucid Badge

How would you describe the gym structure? Modeled after Le Théâtre des Reines

What trainer classes would your gym have? scientists, youngsters, preschoolers

What would be your opening phrase? Watch my Pokemon bend the physical world to their will, with carefully calculated moves that rarely miss...

You should have paid more attention.

What would your defeat phrase be? (a speech on if you lose; just be sure to say your giving the trainer the badge) You've managed to outwit my Pokemon and I...Take this Lucid Badge, you deserve it.

What would your pokemon be? Wigglytuff (signature), audino, porygon-z, kangaskhan, clefable, exploud

Qin

The Flaming Rat's General!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011

Dragon

Apocalypse Badge

Lava streams create a maze through the gym. Stepping on certain tiles either teleports you to another area in the Gym or causes a rock to fall, the shockwave of which throws you back to the start of the gym.

Ace Trainers

Well, well, well... Another challenger to the mightiest gym in the world? Truly, the foolishness of humanity never ceases to amaze me. None can stop my total victory over all. It is incredible that you all deny the supreme truth that my unbeatable Pokemon will never lose to your inferior ones. Prepare for the end, (Name). Your end.

Once more, another trainer falls before me. And my plans come even closer to fruition.

What!? NO! Impossible! I can't be defeated so close to the end! My tactics... My POWER! You CANNOT DEFEAT ME!!

...Fine. T
    ake your badge. I see that you will cause.. great events. I shall have victory in the end. Hmhmhm.

Dragonite
    Kingdra
    Salamence
    Haxorus
    Hydreigon
    Kyurem (Signature)

Exploding Bunny

Dovahkiin
    Years
    • She Her
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Fire

The Eruption badge

How would you describe the gym structure? A front room with Lavafalls similar to the the waterfalls in fancy hotels, and stairs leading down. Lava would be all around the bottom floor with ALOT of trainers in the way, and the puzzle would be to find switches to light up 3 fires, once they are all lit you would be able to get through to the leader, where I would be sleeping, and would suddenly wake up with a ton of energy.

What trainer classes would your gym have? Firebreathers

What would be your opening phrase? Its really hot down here isn't it?

What would your victory phrase be? FIREPOWER! YEAH! I need a nap.

What would your defeat phrase be? Dude you beat me, well here is the Eruption badge, keep winning, I can't have been beaten by some random kid.

Camerupt lvl 60
    Infernape lv 60
    Heat Rotom
    lvl 60
    Darmanitan Zen Mode
    lvl 60
    Chandelure
    lvl 60
    Volcarona
    lvl 62

I'd be the 8th badge, because if you can beat this team you are ready for the league. XD (and yes I do Expect the region this is would be in to push you to the limit.

Last edited:

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Dragon Types (and dragon-like pokemon. Looking at you, Gyarados)

Scale Badge. Very green and ornate.

A hedge maze with multiple floors and a distinct chinese flair. On the bottom floor are pretty blue fountains and devices that allow parts of the maze to be pushed and pulled, revealing gaps in the hedge and closing others. On top of the first layer of hedges are gold Gyarados swinging things that can be used to knock down certain walls or ridden across the gym. The sliding walls from the first layer also form bridges that lead to the maze exit, which is where I am! Trainers can then ride a Steelix slide to the entrance.

Dragon Tamers, Ace Trainers, and a Veteran

I'd rather we skipped the formalities.

You should be more prepared.

You fight well. Here, take this. Don't even dare lose to the Elite 4 now!

Gyarados Lv 50
    Dragonair Lv 52
    Steelix Lv 48
    Charizard Lv 52
    Sceptile Lv51
    Haxorus Lv54

PL50

I hate legendaries
    Years
  • What would your gym specialize in? GRASS TYPES!! <3!

Clover badge
    My gym would be mostly covered in grass and vines around the building structure while a flower pathway in the entrance, trees bordering around the gym, and a grassy terrain battlefield also with shrubs scattered in the battlefield as hiding places. :3
    Aroma ladies, lasses, and twins! oh and one ace trainer facing away from the coolest, awesomest, greatest, gym leader of all, me :D
    What would be your opening phrase? (i.e. before you face Winona in Pokemon R/S/E , she says:

"Hi! My name is Chris! Don't you agree that grass types are cool? They can leech health gradually, absorb the opponent's health, and do other cool stuff as paralyzing, poisoning, and all that junk. I can tell you want to challenge me and my grass types hmm? Well get ready, I won't hold back!
    You still need more training! Come back and challenge me anytime.

Last pokemon: Don't hold back now!
    Cornered: We aren't giving up! Give it all you got!!
    Defeated: Aww....
    After battle: Hmm...Oh well, that was a fun battle! and it doesn't matter if you win or lose, Here, You deserve this!
    TRAINER GOT THE CLOVER BADGE!

1st: Breloom Lvl 37
    2nd: Jumpluff Lvl 39
    3rd: Venusaur Lvl 40
    4th: Torterra Lvl 45

Years
  • What would your gym specialize in? Water types, of course!

What would the badge you give out be called? Aqua Badge

How would you describe the gym structure? It has lots of water and trainers need to ride on dinghies to reach the gym leader.

What trainer classes would your gym have? Tubers, Swimmers, Parasol Ladies.

What would be your opening phrase? I am Nichole, the girl who flows with the power of Water Pokemon. Aren't Water Pokemon the coolest? Most challengers find me tough, but I won't hold off that easily!

What would your victory phrase be? My Water Pokemon proved to strong for you, huh?

Last Pokemon: I'm this close to a wipeout?
    Cornered: I'm not holding off that easily!
    Defeated: I've been wiped out in the surf...
    After battle: I admit defeat, you seem to know the ways of Water. I present the Aqua Badge!

Samurott Lv45
    Simipour Lv40
    Azumarill Lv40
    Empoleon Lv38
    Jellicent Lv38
    Golduck Lv38

thefallensrvnge

The Last Ice Trainer.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011

Legendary Ice Pokemon

Glacial Badge

I would have the player trek a mountain and be confronted by skiiers who are on the way down. (If I'm really feeling evil I send the Ski Free monster after them...)

Skiiers

Congradulations. Honestly, I didn't think you'd make it this far. I am Btrue- the holder of the legendary ice trio. Under the training of Lorelei, I have mastered the ice-types. Prepare to be frozen solid.

Set your poke'balls out in the sun. They'll thaw out...

I'm melting...what a cruel world! Just Kidding. But this really does suck...

Kyurem
    Regice
    Articuno
    Cryogonal
    Kingler (wildcard)

Last edited:

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Variety
    Adapt Badge
    When you enter the gym, there will be 16/17 rooms. Example, if you enter the water room, you'll find yourself in a water maze, fire; magma maze etc.

Almost all of them xP
    "I am Ray. I use a variety of Pokémon, I rarely lose since nobody can adapt to my Pokémon. We'll see if you can adapt very well."

"No one can beat adaptation!"

"You are skilled at adapting. I can't believe it. However, it is my duty to give you the badge when the challenger wins. Here is your Adapt Badge. Oh, and take this TM too! *OBTAINE D HIDDEN POWER BLAH BLAH* This move's type changes depending on your Pokémon's individual values.

Togekiss
    Breloom
    Ninetales
    Reuniclus
    Chandelure
    Crawdaunt (last resort XD)

Last edited:

Mr. Waltzie

Major Fan!
    Years
    Water Types

Waterstorm Gym

Many piles of waterfalls, the water resembles to the seawater. Perhaps there'll be some swimmers 'floating' on the sea water or something.

Swimmers

Bonjour, welcome to the Waterstorm Gym. From the first sight, you can tell that this gym is a water-themed one. And under the sea Pokemon are just simply gorgeous and strong. Together with the elegant and gorgeous Water Pokemon I have here, I shall challenge you!

Simply just fantastic! Water Pokemon never cease to amaze me!

Not bad, but however the verdict for my Water Pokemon, it still won't change my thought for how wonderful Water Pokemon are. And Pokemon League rule, I will award you with this Waterstorm Badge! And please take this as well, Water Pulse.

Gorebyss
    Milotic
    Kingdra
    Manteen

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2013
    Poison

The Bane Badge

Like Misty's gym but the water is like sewage/swamp water and around the sides and the back wall there are waterfalls like the sootopolis gym but it has dirty water coming out.

• Bug Catchers
    • Ninja Boy
    • Kimono Girls

I am Niall, I have travelled all over curing Pokemon of Poison and learning of it's properties, let me demonstrate how easily they can effect you.

It was obviously going to happen, we polluted your thoughts and corroded your hope.

You sicken me, take this!

• Muk
    • Venomoth
    • Qwilfish
    • Swalot
    • Drapion
    • Toxicroak

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back