• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creepy...

Years
    Once I was woken up by feeling like someone was pulling on the collar of my pajamas, just behind my neck. I ignored it, went back to closing my eyes, felt it again and woke up. And here's the funny part: there was no one there. No one had entered my room that morning, and it was 6 in the morning. I'd call that pretty creepy.

But what you saw looks more or less like a trick played by your eyes. When you're eyes don't adjust quickly from one lighted environment to another, you sometimes can see almost a glow. It's pretty common, actually.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    ^^^^^^^^you guys are crazy it could be a spirit though you might want to consider it

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    You should probably eat it, thats what i'd do. Or trap it in a jar and sell it, people pay big bucks for pure glow.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    People in my house:

Mother = Clean = Doesn't know what 'prank' means (My family is chinese)
    Father = Clean
    Sister = Doesn't go to that bathroom
    Grandmother = 0_0 Yeah right...
    Grandfather = How'd he get out of his room?
    Brother = Idiot

I find the prank highly unlikely.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    ...Yeah. I'd... call that a bit creepy.
    Still, maybe someone put some glow in the dark varnish on the wall or something. It could have been a prank someone set.

Maybe it's a portal. If it is, put that in a jar too, them things sell like hotcakes.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If its still there in the exact same spot then Im sure it has something to do with paint or chemicals. Not freaky.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    WE HAVE FOUND NARNIA. I REPEAT: WE HAVE FOUND NARNIA.

Don't worry, I've already alerted the press.

Now we just wait.

In all srsness though, it is more than likely the pigments in the paint or something.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Nope, it glows even when all the other rooms are dark. And as for the offering...uh...well, it stopped, anyway...

Back