• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creepy...

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    O_O So basically...part of my wall is made of glow-in-the-dark plastic skulls?!

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
    Years
    OMG LOL anyways, you should just go to another bathroom, problem solved?
    Oh, guess what the CNN said just now? they sent a guy through the portal and he came back. Said Walden was a Genius. I bet he broke in. Anyways, why don't you go in? (/sarcasm)

inhisxeyes

resident crazy.
    Years
    Try talking to it. Perhaps there are little people in there trying to get your attention :P I wish I had a nifty glowing wall section.. D:

Every night when I turn off my light to get into bed, I look at my desk and there is a strip that is glowing on it. I worry about it for a split second before I remember it's a bit of glow-in-the-dark tape :]

Though, a few years ago, I was in bed, sleeping soundly. I woke up in the middle of the night for no reason, like I sometimes do, and I was just drifting back into sleep when it felt like something or someone poked my skull really hard and wriggled their finger. Like something was trying to burrow into my head. I distinctly felt it, and I know I wasn't imagining things because I flung my pillow and knocked over an empty milkshake glass. It hasn't happened since that single time, but it still gives me the shivers.

Years
    At what height is this glowy patch?
    Compared to the location of this patch, how far to the nearest electric outlet (other side of wall included)?
    Does the glow shape move, or become 'squished'?

Same thing is in my bedroom, my livingroom, and near the top of the wall of the landing for the stairs between first and second floor.
    For me, the answer is:

-static charge entering and dissipating with the insulation
    -temporary effect hitting the 'patches' from a hole in the wall being covered
    -static in an air pocket or space behind the wall due to previous generation
    -glow in the dark mildew/mold growing on the wood structure of the walls

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Okay;
    1) the light IS staying in one place, why worry? It can't do anything to you.
    2) Pretty lights!
    3) If your brother is named Satoshi, it's likely a demon come to kill him, he'll go for you too, so I advise you get out of there.
    4) PURDY LITES!

Back