• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cresselia's Super Special Awesome Shop

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
Years
300Skitty.png

Skitty – Modest – Lv. 40

I will also want that one :)
I will offer:
My EV'd Cresselia - Calm
EV: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD

You got a deal!!! :] I'll be ready in a few minutes..

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
Years
what is the ot for the shiny modest mewtwo?
and what is the nature for the shiny shaymin?

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
Years
@ pirate_auti: Either look at my wants list or tell me what you're offering.

@ pokemonfan2: Shaymin is Sassy, OT for Mewtwo is DK.

Years
hi there, im interested in your milotic, would you be interested in a shiny : vulpix, flygon, gyarados ? I have a serious EV trained zapdos 252speA 252speD 6 in speed, with the move you r looking for!
also it doesnt matter for me to give several of my pokemons! thanks^^

Last edited:

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
Years
@ stavross: It's a deal! :] I'll try to catch you online sometime.

@ Matz: I'm getting a Zapdos, but do you have any other EV trained Pomemon? If you don't then I'll still trade you. :]

@ SacredMiKeY: Will get them in a bit!

@ pokemonfan2: Thank you, it has been removed! :]

Years
hi again ! i have my ev'd giratina from my platinum game with 252/atk 252/speD and 6 Def ! i also have moltres, articuno, ho-oh, all ev'd

my shinies are still flygon, gyarados, vulpix and now meowth !

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
Years
hi again ! i have my ev'd giratina from my platinum game with 252/atk 252/speD and 6 Def ! i also have moltres, articuno, ho-oh, all ev'd

my shinies are still flygon, gyarados, vulpix and now meowth !

Super interested in your Giratina!!! Is Milotic for Giratina an okay trade? Let me know, and I'll be on wi-fi in a few minutes! :D

Years
alright just wait, i didnt know i was about to trade my giratina, i have to clone it if it doesnt matter ? you are the first who get a clone from it

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
Years
alright just wait, i didnt know i was about to trade my giratina, i have to clone it if it doesnt matter ? you are the first who get a clone from it

Clones are perfect with me!! :] I'll get your Milotic ready. tell me when you're ready, and I need your FC!

Back