• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crimson Dawn: A Tale of Conquest [OOC]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    It's just a stray chance Thrasher is taking. He doesn't know if Frank will hear or not, but he's doing whatever he can to remain subtle as well.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Oh, by the way Challenger, it was Punisher who wanted to stay, not Thrasher. Thrahser is the Primeape. :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    TD and SV's reservations are dropped for the time being. If any of you wish to re-apply, post your finished SUs here, and I'll judge them based on their quality.

@jasonwolf, SeekerOfDarkness this is just a friendly reminder, mind the rule #4: Be active. If I deem you're not active enough, you'll be removed from the RP. Usually, it's only after one week of inactivity that I make decisions with this rule. You are able to notify me when you think you'll be absent. I'm sorry if you can't keep up with the RP, but mind us who want to keep the pace up.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • I got my SU up, finally! I took a bit too long to write the History to tell the truth. My first post shall be up, if you accept me by Monday. Also, first time I made my own CSS!

Edit: Might create a new character if I have time.

images

Reynold Drakonsmark

Name: Reynold Drakonsmark.

Species:
    dragonite-5.gif

Title: Typhoon.

Type Mastery: Dragon.

Nationality: Stygian Tribe.

Appearance:

The first thing that you'll realize when you see Reynold is that he's huge, even for a Dragonite. Standing at the height of eight feet, he can crush just about anything or anyone for the matter in his way. His limbs are huge allowing him to smash through things with ease and help him to jump extremely high into the air. However, being so big has it's problems. His wings are so tiny, that you can barely notice them on his body. He has lost the ability to fly due to these tiny wings and he has spent many a day cursing himself for having grown too large. His right eye is covered with a scratch enabling him to see with only the left eye. Besides numerous other scratches on his body, he looks like a normal Dragonite with a golden armband on his right arm.

Personality:

Reynold is in the very least, grim. You will not meet such a depressed soul in the whole of the Gold Tribe. He rarely smiles and is not usually found gossiping with other fellow members. Dark and twisted, he commands a large variety of troops and is merciless to any criminals or wrongdoers. He will not hesitate to lie to his enemies, get friendly with them and then take them down all by himself. Pride is probably his biggest downfall. Any person who insults him is bound to be covered with scratches the next day.

Reynold doesn't go without some good qualities though. He is an excellent leader able to raise confidence among his troops even when he's depressed. Renold is strong, able to tear down a building within half an hour, not mentioning his prowess with different moves. Reynold doesn't usually get angry unless he himself is insulted. He is well respected among the Gold Tribe and being a good mentor, often shows the ropes to the newest members of the Gold Tribe. He is mart and accomplished at arguing, with his advice respected my most of the elders

History:

Reynold was born to one of the most notorious criminals in Stygia. Nathan Drakonsmark, a Garchomp. He was the main criminal lord of Ascanfell. He operated in crimes like murdering, selling drugs and assassination services; you name it. His mother was Ursula, a female Dragonite who died before Reynold's egg hatched, stabbed by a Scyther assassin who didn't get his paycheck. That Scyther was soon hunted down by Nathan who personally drowned him. So it was quite clear, that Reynold didn't have a fairytale childhood.

As a child, Reynold hated the normal Stygian customs of being strong being the only way of getting respect. It wasn't the weak's fault that they were weak after all. Unfortunately Nathan didn't listen to him. At a young age, Reynold was forced to evolve into a Dragonair and to learn the various fighting techniques. He was given a lot of exercise with very meager rations for food. Nathan was a tyrant even as a father and at the age of 12, when Reynold's friend told him that there were rumors about the ruler of Ascanfell coming to capture Nathan, Reynold quietly slipped away one night. He had made plans to join the Gold Tribe and so slipped away.

That very night, the army attacked the tyrant who was a big threat to the people of Stygia. While the battle raged on, Reynold continued slithering onwards to Union City. He would never see Acanfell or his father again. After more than a month of slithering around, he reached Union City where he fainted at the doors. He found himself in a small room, with a worried Heliolisk looking over at him. The Heliolisk's name was Treo who belonged to the Gold Tribe. After questioning Reynold about his history for a while, Treo adopted him, being a bachelor.

At the age of 14, Reynold began going to the Exathian College of Union and Liberty where he found his academic self and did extremely well. At the age of eighteen, Reynold graduated and was accepted into the Gold Tribe. Reynold was young and foolish at that time, even though he had evolved into a Dragonite. He would often charge right in the front while chasing criminals and that led him to make many enemies. Reynold quickly rose up the ranks of the Gold Tribe and became one of it's fiercest warriors. When he was 29, Reynold married a Sceptile named Edna and had a young Treecko named Juan.

Life was as Reynold wanted it to be. His adopted father, Treo was doing well and he had a wonderful family. No good comes out of making enemies though. One night, when they were all sleeping, a group of criminals whose business had been ruined by Reynold, hell bent on revenge infiltrated his house and slew Edna along with Juan. Even Reynold would have been killed if not for Treo who had woken up just in time to protect his son. Reynold saw what those criminals had done to his family and grew mad. He slaughtered them all, destroying his house in the process. Treo was finally able to calm him down just before Reynold set off to destroy the other houses.

Reynold was never the same after that. He and Treo moved into a smaller flat where a number of Gold Tribe members were staying. Reynold lost his jovial self and became quiet and reclusive. Finally, after more than a year Reynold managed to recover from this depression and began doing his normal routine duties. However, this time he was more violent and aggressive with criminals and in order to calm his rage he took place in making decisions more. He was still a valuable warrior who could kill a hundred pokemon before getting hurt in any war.

Moves: Thunder, Surf, Fire Blast, Extreme Speed.

RP Sample: (From Hoenn Diaries)

Spoiler:

Other: Reynold has the ability Multiscale, enabling him to survive super effective hits easily.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Before I make my post, I need to know. Does the Gold Tribe have access to any form of explosives or anything to that degree? Also, do I have permission to bunny a few non-consequential NPC's?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Yeah the Gold Tribe can use explosive substances found in the city, or they could use Voltorbs and Electrodes (wild ones with no intellect) for the job. As for making up NPCs, it's alright, go ahead.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    @TD you said you won't be posting till Monday, correct? In that case, could you expand on your SU's personality?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Btw guys, two new sections have been added in the thread, Character Database and The Vaults of Reflection! The first is a list of all the accepted characters and quick links to their SUs for references, and the second one is a list of all the novels I'm writing on the Exathian universe (currently only one). Check it out!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Oh... I think I get it now. Zane and Keeper ended up on the island then? Interesting... well, there goes having the group ever meeting them again. Too bad Penance didn't arrive up there with them or else he would have written his book already. :P Well, at least Zane started up the Gold Tribe once more.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Gonna get a post up soon. Been hard to with school and all. The Semester is coming to a close soon so it's gonna be busy busy busy then dead, lol.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • I feel I'm holding back a spot and since I'm busy till the 20th, I'll have to drop out. Sorry for this.

Back