• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crossroads; A Johto Story ↠ Act 2 (OOC)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Ooh, fake mega-evos. I'd totally be on board with that.

Spoiler:

I'm sorry.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
....... I found that yesterday and showed a friend and he nearly fell out of his chair.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Hiya! I'm back from my trip abroad c: Hows things going?

Just finally read Melody's and Morgan's interactions. Oh my god XD <3 frienemies?

Ozy and Shawn, wanna JP for the event soon or are you caught up in other JP plans?

Sephy, did you want to have Deen and Terry meet and do some kind of shenanigans maybe~?

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Welcome back home! Chris and I are still working on our post. Chris has been very busy the last few days, so I'm just waiting for him to have time.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Welcome back home! Chris and I are still working on our post. Chris has been very busy the last few days, so I'm just waiting for him to have time.
Ah okay, that's fine of course c: Can't wait to read it! I've gotten some dogsnaps etc from him (;

Don't you have snapchat, Bastybutt?

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Aaaa about getting your Eevees! Question, are you playing this out during late evening time?

For the sake of being active here, I intended to have Vincent get his about midday the next RP day, which will happen soon. Basty and I have an extra scene to play out in the morning and then I was going to get an Eevee, hopefully with someone xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
For the sake of being active here, I intended to have Vincent get his about midday the next RP day, which will happen soon. Basty and I have an extra scene to play out in the morning and then I was going to get an Eevee, hopefully with someone xD
Maybe with Bee? (:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Maybe with Bee. I wanna double check with Seph, since I vaguely remember saying Vincent could do with his character.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Alriiiight Deen would be ready to interact in the morning, and Bee would be ready for an Eevee JP with someone or the radio tower thing with Ozy and Dragon. Buuut. I'll be leaving between June 10 and June 26. So. Don't expect any IC posts from me during that time ;; I'll be an even more awful JPer during that time too.

I hope we can keep the pace up somewhat still though! Don't forget that the rules you signed up for actually says you need to post at least once a week in this thread................. ._. I'm not going to kick you if you don't, obviously, but I will be sad and maybe, hm, maybe I won't allow your pokémon to evolve! :/ Communication is healthy.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm about to start writing my next post, which'll feature a bit of Vincent and Christina spending her hard-earned money.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Remember that rewards that look important might be useful later chapters (8 but you can of course spend it now on rollerblades or something! ~

Back