• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crossroads ; A Johto Story (OOC/SU) old thread

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
  • I posted! Just another JP from Greigs and I and we're all done with our event. Also! Let me know if any of you think my new CSS is weird/stupid/Is missing something, etc. I know that you, Red, aren't a big fan of CSS, but I like to give people (and myself) easy access to my character's image, Pokémon, movesets, etc :3 I'd still like to know what you think about it though!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    As long as it's not too colorful or font-weird, it's okay by me ^^

Also I shall give Basty and Greigs levels as soon as you are out from the ruins and also add your captured pokémon, right about sometime soon. Sorry about not having done it yet.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Let's throw out Leer and replace that with Flame Wheel :3 As for Derpy... well.

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah ;; most creepiest pokemon in a RP ever <3
    Scratch for Scary Face iirc.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • I propose that Ab and Vincent find a stash of rare candies to catch up. As even Red agrees we are behind most of the others.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    I think we all just need to relax and accept that Melody will be the one to guide us on the path with her epic strength as a trainer. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Also I started the new JP, alby and rai.

@ Steamy, I lost connection as I was typing in our pad O.o idk what happened. Will finish when it sorts itself out.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Alby and Rai, are you checking our pad? I can't really bunny y'all forever.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Having a skype group makes it look like I'm really talking to myself here xD

Anyways, thought I'd mention this in the thread so everybody sees. I'll be abroad between Wednesday and Monday (5/5) and probably won't be online unless the hotel indeed has free wifi and in any case won't RP at all. I'd hoped we'd finish the JP before that, maybe we can rush it tomorrow :p

Regardless, I'll likely put up the next chapter tomorrow. The route to the south from Alph. So that you can start planning and choosing events. These events are possible to do without JPs, so if you get posts up before I return from my vacation, I guess I can do an event alone :D #lonely

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Having a skype group makes it look like I'm really talking to myself here xD

Anyways, thought I'd mention this in the thread so everybody sees. I'll be abroad between Wednesday and Monday (5/5) and probably won't be online unless the hotel indeed has free wifi and in any case won't RP at all. I'd hoped we'd finish the JP before that, maybe we can rush it tomorrow :p

Regardless, I'll likely put up the next chapter tomorrow. The route to the south from Alph. So that you can start planning and choosing events. These events are possible to do without JPs, so if you get posts up before I return from my vacation, I guess I can do an event alone :D #lonely

I'm not posting anything, Rika! I'm just sitting here, waiting patiently for the JP to be finished so I can read it and so Ab and Chris can get meetin'!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I added to the JP earlier... even left a message about it on the Skype group. :P
    Okay :3
    I'm not posting anything, Rika! I'm just sitting here, waiting patiently for the JP to be finished so I can read it and so Ab and Chris can get meetin'!
    Naww. I just feel bad sometimes about, idk, not living 100% of my life online xD Because when invested in RPs, it feels like that's what you'd need to do to fully keep up. /istressupmyself

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Time to talk with myself again! Just a heads up that chapter 5 is up if you want to plan (or post) ahead.

I have an Ultra Ball, but I'm not sure what event I'd like to do myself.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just want to make sure that everybody saw the "Extra event)" that was put up in the latest chapter. I'm pretty sure I talked to everybody but Rai about it anyways but dammit we should use this OOC thread for something xD

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    I saw it. Rai and I actually discussed it some last night and we had a small change in plans that what was originally planned. I should probably let you know about it unless he's already told you. :p

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nope. PM me ^^ I likely won't skype more today haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    OKAY STATUS REPORT because in OOC thread, said stuff stays instead of fades haha.

Aberdeen and Sarah are battling it out in the mud (oh yeah) or at least will be when this post is finished. I'm to blaaame now, I'm studying all days longs.

I take it Bastian is waiting for me and Greiger will post whenever he feels like it?

And Melody and Vincent are a bit ahead and probably wait for the rest of us to post eh?

Conclusion = I'll make sure to get this JP over with by being close to my computer all day now xD

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • No worries Rika, keep workin' on it :3 Take all the time you need. And yes, that does mean I'm waiting for you :P

Back