• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crow's Little Shoppe

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    Crow's Little Shoppe

Hey all and welcome to my thread! I'm not really into the whole "Shiny Hunting" bit, but I am well known among my friends and Ebay associates as a Toy Hunter. The thing that makes me a true toy hunter though is that I can't drive, and around me are only 3 different Walmarts, 2 K-Marts and Shopkos, and one Target. I don't go to Toy's R' Us, because the closest one is about 2 hours out. Although a similar principle applies to Pokemon Hunting as well as Toy Hunting: Never give up! (And don't lose sight of your wallet!)

Crow's Little Shoppe

1. Don't spam the thread.
    2. I cannot clone. Not yet. I have heard that using Action Replay you can clone, so I'm going to invest and get one the next time I hit gamestop. I can now clone Pokemon, so all Pokemon Traded from me are going to be copies.
    3. All trades final, this means that I will not trade you a hacked Pokemon. Guaranteed.
    4. I have Wi-Fi troubles at times. If the connection drops, do not get fed up with me, it is not my fault.

For reference, here are the AR Codes I use:
    Clone Pokemon
    900 Masterballs
    Fast Egg Hatch

Okay, now here's my list of what I've got to trade!

Crow's Little Shoppe

List of users who have traded me for my wants, or for what I have requested on their threads with a happy demeanor.

Spoiler:

Crow's Little Shoppe

People who have deliberately disobeyed my rules time and time again, who traded me hacked/illegitimate Pokemon, or were just downright mean.

Spoiler:

Crow's Little Shoppe

Spoiler:

Crow's Little Shoppe

Spoiler:

Crow's Little Shoppe

Spoiler:

Crow's Little Shoppe

Spoiler:

Crow's Little Shoppe

Typically, I find 4-5 DW Females a day (Pleasant Forest) If there is a female you'd specifically like, let me know.
    Spoiler:

Crow's Little Shoppe

Spoiler:

Crow's Little Shoppe

Spoiler:

Thank you once again for looking!

Banners made by me!
    Want a banner or two for your thread? PM me with what you want. According to the forum rules, I can't trade art for Pokemon (If I'm interpreting them correctly) So just PM me and we can work out a deal.

Last edited:

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
    i got one event pokemon and thats victini. do you need him for the pokedex? if you do, i can lend you it. anything else? (i got the same version as you) i also got a bunch of legends but they aren't legends like acresus and darkrai. you also need to complete the game if you want to get the national dex (i bet you already now about that so i dont think i should remind you but hey im helping and you need those pokemon)

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
    they are. i see one guy during trading. he has a darkrai and acresus. theres barely alot of people with those pokemon, im guessing they had wi-fi during those events, i was too late but i dont mind.

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
    ok then anything else than that. i got a bunch of legends (but ho-oh and lugia, they are in pokemon heartgold). But ur collecting shinys am i right? well i guess if i found that shiny metagross during training i will give it to you for any pokemon. (i found it before and no it NOT a hack, i already found 3 shiny pokemon during my playthrough on black)

Years
    Hello I'll give you some of my pokemon. I have the movie 14 event victini, I have a mew that was caught using action replay a while ago it is level 3-5. I have some eevee's and some other pokemon. I can also give you a baby cyndaquil if you would like

Fc White
    Brandy-4985 4258 1534

Years
    Once you get your AR and learn to clone, let me know. I have a bunch of the legendaries, EVd+IVd, and some events I can lend you to clone when you get it.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    I would like the altaria,I can give you a buizel(not shiny).

Um, do you have anything else? Sorry It's just a bit unfair on my end.

Hello I'll give you some of my pokemon. I have the movie 14 event victini, I have a mew that was caught using action replay a while ago it is level 3-5. I have some eevee's and some other pokemon. I can also give you a baby cyndaquil if you would like

Fc White
    Brandy-4985 4258 1534

The Victini doesn't interest me at this point, nor does the Mew (Mainly because it was AR-ed) If I could get an eevee for you (any nature) and the Cyndaquil what would you want for them?

Once you get your AR and learn to clone, let me know. I have a bunch of the legendaries, EVd+IVd, and some events I can lend you to clone when you get it.

Wow, seriously? I should have my AR tomorrow (If my ride is available at that point) So I'll keep you posted :)

i just came by a DW igglybuff if you're interested? looking for anything on the national dex i dont have :)

Sorry, not really interested in that :P

Bumping for edit, Added banners I made myself!

Last edited:
    Back