• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crow's Little Shoppe

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    For the Sneasel I'd feel bad if I didn't give you something! I'll at least give you Shiny Litwick for your trouble. (It's totally worth it, Shiny Chandelure is boss.)

hey crow, got any more shinies since we last traded? if so you might want to check my shop i got a tonne of different shinies :)

I'm not sure if I have any new ones... OH! Yes, yes I did! I went and save-reseted for a Shiny Virizion the other day! I was busy yesterday, so I couldn't update the thread.

Last edited:

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
    don't give me any shiny pokemon, im not interested in shinys but regular pokemon (somtimes everytime i find a shiny, i just give it away for a starter pokemon i don't got). Do you got a cydaquil OR any starter pokemon i don't got. Here a list of them. If you don't got them, then forget about this and get any pokemon.

Totadile
    Cydaquil
    mudkip
    bubalsaur
    charmander
    squirtile
    piplup
    chimcar
    turwig

I know i didn't spell their names correct since im not looking at the them online but you know what i mean. :)

Last edited:

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    misspelling is fine. I'm sorry, I don't have any of those yet, I'm just trying to get some powerful ones to beat the elite four AND ALL OTHERS THAT STAND IN MY WAY. :3

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
    ok, im chaining right now lol. Im going to try getting a shiny larvatar. after that will be sneasel.
    anything else crow? :) like a buizel or starly?

Last edited:

Norwegian Moose

Jedi Unicorn
    Years
    About that male Tynamo... (Sorry for late response, my net went all kamikaze.) Anyways, I can trade you... Saturday? How does that sound? n.n

Years
    Excuse me Crow? If you could, could you please make me a banner if you get the chance? I would like it to say PokeWhiteFan1201 Trade Emporium. With all of the starters if you could do that. And Include my Fc Brandy 4985 4258 1534. Thank-you in advance. I'll give you a few pokemon in return

Last edited:

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    Excuse me Crow? If you could, could you please make me a banner if you get the chance? I would like it to say PokeWhiteFan1201 Trade Emporium. With all of the starters if you could do that. And Include my Fc Brandy 4985 4258 1534. Thank-you in advance. I'll give you a few pokemon in return

What are you going to give me in return? To specify, you will not get the banner until I am satisfied with the payment.

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
    Crow you here? i got something that will interest you. i got the shiny laravitar just today. Im going for sneasel next ok

do you got 2 ds so you can transfer your pokemon to black?

Last edited:

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
    ok if you want i can get my little cousin here and ask him to bring his ds (that kind of using lol) as soon i get him (laravitar) in my game do you want to trade? Btw treat laravitar good, it needs a good trainer and a home :(.

Years
    Hello crow if your interested I have a shiny Gastly available for trade feel free to pm me and we can discuss the trade further.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    Bumping. Will update the thread a bit later, I have a Shiny Braviary, a Shiny Virizion, and a DW female Nidoran to update.

ingcoliptis

Best Pokémon Breeder NA 2015
    Years
    i have a japanese ditto for you, and instead of tynamo, could you take electross? if your willing to trade, PM me and we'll talk

Back