• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crude descriptions

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Why don't chainsaws work this well in real life? (Left 4 Dead 2)

Ringabel is the shiznit, and that's all you need to know. (Bravely Default)

Now you can finally settle that argument with your friend on if Link could totally beat Meta Knight in a fight. (SSBB)

TY

If it is too hard for you, there is always the easy race... It's called Protoss. - StarCraft II

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    If it is too hard for you, there is always the easy race... It's called Protoss. - StarCraft II
    I almost feel like this is directed at me XD

Some teenage noble somehow becomes the greatest Assassin ever. (Assassin's Creed II)

Spartans never die? That's ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, I've been killed 5 times already by that guy with the sniper rifle. (Halo series)

Hopefully the apocalypse is like this. (Fallout: New Vegas)

TY

I almost feel like this is directed at me XD

Nah, it would be more like this:

Feeling uncomfortable against Terran? Try to drop a few Dark Templar right in the enemy's mineral line and make him cry... if it doesn't get scanned first!

Reactions: Nah

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Nah, it would be more like this:

Feeling uncomfortable against Terran? Try to drop a few Dark Templar right in the enemy's mineral line and make him cry... if it doesn't get scanned first!
    lmao! That joke will probably never get old to me.....

Also, this picture makes for a good crude description of Fire Emblem Awakening:
    Spoiler:

+ killing stuff.

Years
    Build the most awesome coaster ever, only to have two coaster trains crash immediately after you finish it, scarring you for life on ever putting two trains on the same coaster ever again. - Roller Coaster Tycoon

Try and fail to become a tycoon because you don't know how to build transportation networks. - Chris Sawyer's Locomotion

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    It's still not the final installment. - Final Fantasy series
    Virtual dolls that accomplish more than what you have accomplished in real life. - The Sims
    I play to build houses. - The Sims
    Farming dating sim - Harvest Moon series
    You faint before you get to water any of your plants... or plant them... or till the land, actually - Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness
    Minecraft... IN 2D! - Terraria
    This reminds me of a puzzle. - Professor Layton

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
    Years
    I just saw Hatsune Miku crashing a rainbow airplane into broken robots and zombies whilst a ragdoll of Gordon Freeman flails uncontrollably behind it. -Garry's Mod

TY

Throw away your life and soul and become a goat... yes it exists - Goat Simulator

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    One eye ball: easy; two eye balls: not so much - Terraria
    In emergency: destroy wall to find chicken - Castlevania
    If Megaman had a shovel - Shovel Knight
    I can see you, but you can't see me - Mark of the Ninja

Back