• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystals Reflection

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
r u serious? omg thankies! and this was my first actual attemp at mapping :) thx so much. i still think nintendo coulda done a better job...mines a litle smooshed :p

Lukeyjohnno

Hacker-In-Training ;)
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
r u serious? omg thankies! and this was my first actual attemp at mapping :) thx so much. i still think nintendo coulda done a better job...mines a litle smooshed :p

No, the other guys are right, you did a pretty good job on that first map!
Well done! *gives cookie*

Momoko

Years
thanks...im gonna stay up all nite...at least as long as i can for esmas to wake up and help me with this -_- he hasnt been helping or keepin in touch since like monday..if i catch him tonite the prebeta should be released by mondaY! Omg I NOES

THANKIES LUKEY. IDESERVED A COOKIE DIDINT I? i suppose i did ok :p for a pre beta...but i gotta fixz that ugly thang -_-

Lukeyjohnno

Hacker-In-Training ;)
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
thanks...im gonna stay up all nite...at least as long as i can for esmas to wake up and help me with this -_- he hasnt been helping or keepin in touch since like monday..if i catch him tonite the prebeta should be released by mondaY! Omg I NOES
Yes you did! xD

I looked up a couple of posts asking for help, I'd be glad to help! Well, that's if you still need help...?

Lukeyjohnno

Hacker-In-Training ;)
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
omg yes -_- wut can u do...u know wat..ill pm u..so far the team is me and esmas mappers and darkcharizard out master scripter...

I think I can map pretty well. I can also edit stuff, like starters, and put in basic scripts. Thank you for letting me!! :) *gives another cookie*

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
Years
Yours is the hack of awesome-ness. I hope that it goes well.

May death come swiftly to your enemies.

I mean, keep going! Good luck!

Last edited:

Momoko

Years
>_< u guys can talk bout this in pm..btw Esmas helped me 2day,he linked the maps(or watev) and he fixed sum of the maps...rite now im editing the movement permissions and i shall take screenies 4 u all (yes actual gameplay screens...)

Lukeyjohnno

Hacker-In-Training ;)
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
>_< u guys can talk bout this in pm..btw Esmas helped me 2day,he linked the maps(or watev) and he fixed sum of the maps...rite now im editing the movement permissions and i shall take screenies 4 u all (yes actual gameplay screens...)

Soweh ><;;
Yay! Screenie :3

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
Years
Oh, gosh! Those are awesome! Like seriously, awesome. I love what you've done! Beautiful! Keep going, this is the first decent G/S/C Remake I've seen since Oro Sole, and this is better than that! Please don't stop!

Momoko

Years
Thank you so much! I shall release a pre-beta soon (only going up to new Bark town and route 29. You MAY enter route 28 and meet somebody special( ;) I GAVE U A HINT IN THIS SENTANCE) and after possibly meeting that person there is an empty map with a house..when u enter a guy will say the prebetas over...check back on pc for more blahh blah blah etc...

now about the screenies than u again, and they were very quickly and they were rushed so dont expect much..about the second one..they messed up trees near the edge of the water is ugly, and its the result of a bad border blck (fixed). thanx

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
Years
Hey, I didn't even notice 'till you said. This teeally is one of the best hacks I've seen so far, and I've been around since 2005, that's a lot of hacks, none of them come close, this is the first hack I've really felt compelled to play, and it's nice to know that you are dedicated. I wish flash carts were cheaper in Australia, because when this comes around I want to play it on my GBA or DS and pretend it is an actual Nintendo thing. Well, keep it up!

Back