• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystals Reflection

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
makes me uneasy that yor gunna do illeegal st00f but thankies! have u ever thought about joining me? o_o we need a good scripter thats on a lot...

edit: oh and the grafix may be goood (esmas is good at tsets) but this hack wont come close to Zel's shiny gold...

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
Years
I've always thought ShinyGold a bit... meh. This, this is awesome. Oh yeah, umm, no I won't flash cart then if it makes you uneasy, oh well.

I would like to join you but my scripting is a bit sub-par, and the best I've ever done was a half-rate recolour. Sorry, I can try to do some recolours of Pokemon that you can have, but I'm sorry, I'm not too good.

GT

Momoko

Years
kk no prob....and shiny gold wil always be the god of all hax :) anyways i donno wut u mean how this can be that awesome with a glitchy new bark town and rotue 29...if u like it that much mabe i send a pre-pre-beta to u ;P

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
Years
If you do, much happiness will engulf me, if you don't, well, I'll just wait, also I may be able to do something for this, but in a more freelance kind of way.

Lukeyjohnno

Hacker-In-Training ;)
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
MOMOKO THOSE SCREENIES ROCK!
You just need to insert a new Map and link it to NewBark ;P
Very well done so far!

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
Yaaay screenies!
I love them, the Emerald tiles go very well. I'll get to work on what ever when ever you want me to.

Lukeyjohnno

Hacker-In-Training ;)
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
ive linked route 28 to it...didnt u notice from the last 2 screens? :o well i g2g sleep now..that titlescreen better be good :))

*cough*
I tried and failed....
Sorry....
D:

EDIT: I meant the water bit in NewBark

Momoko

Years
no prob, i dont reely need one this early in the game,maybe ill wait for a later beta? and i dont need the other part of the water till a later beta.....any other questions? oh and 2day i think Esmas will help me with the warps...possily

Lukeyjohnno

Hacker-In-Training ;)
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
no prob, i dont reely need one this early in the game,maybe ill wait for a later beta? and i dont need the other part of the water till a later beta.....any other questions? oh and 2day i think Esmas will help me with the warps...possily

I can warp, it's easy :3,
Momoko, go check out the screenie for my ROM!

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
Years
So am I 'officialy' on your team now? If so awesome! Well, keep the updates coming, it's good to know how you are going on the AWESOMEST HACK EVER! Sorry for that outburst but I really like this hack.

GT out.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
Those houses dont go well along with your graphics, which also need some palette changes, especially the trees ;S. Plus I can see some tile errors, and theres people in the trees ;s.

Also, your grass and paths need changing. Cause so far, graphic wise, its a bit bad.

Lukeyjohnno

Hacker-In-Training ;)
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
:o thats awesome..ill send u it sometime later tho (i opened the wrong file in amap and did a lotta stuff on it....this sets me back a few hrs =/

Okay!
And thanks! :3
Still, I'm soweh about the title screen D8

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
Years
Hooray! I'm on the team! By the way I think for the titlescreen you can use Cyclone to change it. I might try and change a blank Emerald ROM and if it works, I'll send you the titlescreen patch, don't expect too much though.

GT

Momoko

Years
Sure,Gold Tom. Youre on :) ill send u the .IPS later *friday* and Cheesepow,the graphics are still being edited,no need to be so harsh! half of wat u said wasnt true anyways.. is doesnt look that bad does it? we will probably be getting a new ts soon, and there are NOT people in the trees...!

Back