• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I like all those plushies! I've seen a couple of the Eeveelutions at Hot Topic from time to time, along with ones like Pancham and Tyrunt over at GameStop. I've never picked them up, though.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I checked back recently in hopes of getting the other Eeveelutions (especially Espeon and Umbreon), they're no longer there anymore...and I haven't seen them online either. :( Walmart also has them, but it's more of pressing your luck.

I bought my Sylveon online, directly from the manufacturer's website. I spent a good $20 or so on it, and I had to wait 2-3 weeks to get it. I might do the same with the rest of them...but only one by one.

Years
    The only Pokemon game I lost was Red, which was my first. I have no idea what the heck happened to it.

OKAY SO earlier in the thread, I said I was gonna post a picture of my plushies. I took one just a while ago.

my pokeymanz. let me show you them.

Spoiler:

Ooooh nice collection! I really love the Chimchar, Sylveon, Glaceon, Psyduck and Happiny. Chimchar just looks so happy!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I've always wanted an Umbreon plushie. One of my friends has one and she likes to rub it in my face a lot. Also a Metagross would be pretty cute.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    so is my Sylveon! And Glaceon, and Jolteon. All three of my eeveelutions are really soft and cuddly. <3

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Wow, I'm going to just steal that Togepi for a few days, okay.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    good luck washing it. I can't even wash it in my own washing machine. so it's hand wash only. xD

it's also very heavy.

Years
    The only Pokemon game I lost was Red, which was my first. I have no idea what the heck happened to it.

OKAY SO earlier in the thread, I said I was gonna post a picture of my plushies. I took one just a while ago.

Spoiler:

This picture reminded me that somewhere I have a tiny Happiny plush inside a PokéBall that I bought off eBay once. It's adorable... I should probably find it at some point!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I'm always losing my pokemon games. DX I ended up losing Pokemon X, and it sucks because I want to play it so badly right now. ;o; Also, I have like two or three Pikachus (different sizes), a Snivy, a Flygon and an espeon as well. I really want a Darkrai plush. D:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years

Spoiler:

Sooo tempted to steal that Vulpix. It looks so cute!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    That one...has a bit of history behind it. Some lady in Mexico wanted to sell me that for $100 pesos (roughly 10 bucks) and I thought it was too expensive for a small Vulpix plush. So I had to leave it behind. But the next day I returned to find it, and she lowered the price to half, and I already had the money ready. I ended up paying half instead. :3

Returning to the conversation about old Pokemon Games:

[4:33:52 PM | Edited 4:33:57 PM] CureYoshiDarkness: https://i.imgur.com/TjBQjkb.jpg One lucky SOB
    [4:35:17 PM] Axeliira: lmao I saw that earlier

can we talk about how an unopened pokemon red game was sold for $.50??

Years
    $7? You'd think they were practically doing a garage sale or something... I remember how we had been to a couple garage sales in our time at younger ages.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Goodwill is often one of the first places I like to check when I have money and I don't know what to do with it but I know that I want to buy something. They are pretty much just like a garage sale.

Garage sales are the best, especially if the reason that the garage sale is going on is because the people's kid/s just moved out and left a bunch of their stuff behind and they're trying to make some room. Parents never really know what the stuff is worth and end up selling it for close to nothing. I had a friend who had a massive collection of Star Wars and Star Trek merchandise from when it was really popular and it was still all in its original packaging and apparently his parents sold the entire collection for $25.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I haven't been in a Goodwill in years, since I moved to the city. To be honest, kind of scared to go into a Goodwill in the metro area, even though I live in the part of the city with the lowest crime rate.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    I'd send you the disk walkman we have here if you want. Actually bought a new 16GB walkman last year. It finally has radio, I was so relieved. Hah.

I've always been a bit wary about going into bits 'n' bobs type shops. I suppose I should do it a bit more, considering you'll never know what you'll come across.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I remember wanting one of those cassette walkmans when I was like 6 or 7. My older sister had one, and I would always listen to her trashy music (which I thought it was trashy at the time haha) when she lets me use it, and I wouldn't even care about the music at all. I just thought that walkman was the coolest thing ever back in my day.

Years
    We used to have portable disc players back in our early years, but nowadays with the advent of iPods it makes listening to music on the go more portable and without the use of a disc. But we still use our stereo when we have people at our house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back