• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    I just noticed this thread was started back on January 21st, 2015 and I here I am, just finding it now.
    I hope I was missed (probably not though, no biggie)!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I used to make my own CD mixes from my Windows Media Player (cause what's itunes? :PP) back in the day. Don't have many CDs that I've bought apart from Owl City and weird things like the Lion King soundtrack and all 3 High School Musical OSTs because I am a nerd.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    When it comes to physical CDs that I have, these are the ones I have:
    Radio Disney Jams Volume 4
    Radio Disney Jams Volume 2
    Spider Man Music From and Inspired By
    Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
    Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
    Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
    Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
    Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
    Star Wars Episode VI Return of the Jedi Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
    Crank Up The Classic Rock
    Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
    80s Metal Mania
    KISS Icon 2
    Chrono Trigger Original Soundtrack
    Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Remix Selections
    Haunted Mansion Traditional Halloween Sounds and Music
    Halloween Party Monster Mix
    '80s Halloween

Years
    I just noticed this thread was started back on January 21st, 2015 and I here I am, just finding it now.
    I hope I was missed (probably not though, no biggie)!

Oh wow. Yeah, we had the previous DCC thread here, but it was taken down after over four years of being in service and replaced. Goodness how it feels times have changed...

Cura

Years
    Oh wow. Yeah, we had the previous DCC thread here, but it was taken down after over four years of being in service and replaced. Goodness how it feels times have changed...

Aye, I know the feeling all too well. It feels like yesterday really, it really does.

EDIT: Soooo... what about the Member Encyclopedias, could I bump mine or would I have to restart with a new one and have the old one closed? I mean I could edit mine and the bump to state that I updated it, but I think that against the rules for the forums.

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Aye, I know the feeling all too well. It feels like yesterday really, it really does.

EDIT: Soooo... what about the Member Encyclopedias, could I bump mine or would I have to restart with a new one and have the old one closed? I mean I could edit mine and the bump to state that I updated it, but I think that against the rules for the forums.

I've seen people bumping theirs, so I don't see why not :0
    Though I have like one post in that section, so idk what you can and can't do in there aha.

Cura

Years
    I've seen people bumping theirs, so I don't see why not :0
    Though I have like one post in that section, so idk what you can and can't do in there aha.

I only had one response, but I might as well update it and clean it up a bit. Thanks.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I just started a new encyclopedia entry for myself.. my other one was like.. over a year old. New year, new start. Gonna do it fresh!

You should start a new one, too! Bump up some activity!!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I started a new one as well, and I'm still waiting for more questions. Also, since I changed my theme... I should probably update my gif with something of Kazuki too. I don't really know though. But yeah, NOBODY BE AFRAID TO ASK ME ANYTHING BECAUSE I'LL ANSWER ANYTHING YOU WANT as long as it's appropriate lol.

Years
    I keep telling myself i'm gonna re-bump mine and answer the questions I knew i've had sitting since September and I have no idea why I didn't answer them then. But I should.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I bumped mine back in December, but there hasn't been a great flood of questions. Sad face.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Gosh I barely have looked at the Member Encyclopedia. Will pass by a shoot you guys a few questions - few now and I'll hit up some more when I get back from Uni tomorrow. Y'all seem like awesome people :D

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Yeah, a lot of people have been ignoring mine I guess I'm not fabulous enough for them lol. Then again, it's not the most active forum either. I just get really excited about my thread because I'm happy to see what people come up with, knowing they can ask what they want in mine. I've always been terrible at introductions too, so that's why I don't care what anyone asks me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Uh I just bumped mine from September :B was that bad or

The FP was still relevant so I didn't want to make a new one :)

Cura

Years
    I didn't know the bumping rule was somewhat passive for the encyclopedia entries. Still, I'm using Notepad++ to type up my new entry before posted it fresh or bumping the old one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back