• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I think the worst I've had in school was during primary, but it was reaaallly bad. I was one of those kids who every one knew and especially in primary I had quite good grades. My friends turned on me and became the bullies because they were the competitive type who'd want to be on top at everything and be the leader for everything which in the end turned frustrating. My parents moved me out when I was about 11 to a private school (which was both an intermediate and college school) and I guess that turned out for the better.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I don't think anyone ever bullied me. I was usually a bully because the thought would cross their mind to bully me and I'd be right there in their face and that was the end of it. And somehow people just knew me. I remember my sophomore year I was leaving a winter concert and a group of 3 girls and 2 guys came up to me (I had no idea who they were) and they surrounded me and started asking a bunch of questions trying to figure out if I knew who I was as in they were looking for me and I guess people spread around a lot of stories about me because they started going off about how a lot of people talk about me. It was weird. Almost as weird as those people who randomly come up to you in the hallway and compliment your eyes.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was bullied when I was 8 because my mom made me wear a hat in the winter when the coolkids went without hats xD Looking back, it was worth it haha.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Mums know best haha!

I was bullied when I was 11 I remember, in my first year at Secondary School. These girls would be extremely horrible to me, and I didn't know what to do. I've never had a good response against bullies. My mum ended up sorting them out one day after school, and they stopped which was nice. I kinda wish I'd done it myself but I was a weak little hermit of a kid back then.

I've also always had a bad reputation for doing homeworks. Past year 9 I barely did any homework. I flunked out on GCSEs, and ended up with much lower grades than I could have achieved, and the same happened in my Sixth Form years too. The homework attitude at my school was that homework is what will get you good grades. Don't do the homework, you don't do well. It showed for me somewhat, but it was silly too, as I didn't do badly, I just didn't do as well as I could have, again. Now I'm on an apprenticeship course where I have to learn german intensively for the course, and they're trying to give us all homework for that XD No one does it needless to say.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I was bullied by my entire class in elementary. Even the teachers were nagging my parents about how hard it was to handle a student like me. My second grade teacher actually stuck me into the back of the classroom facing the wall. I wasn't allowed to pay attention to his lessons. :/ It was awful because my mom said I had horrible nightmares because of it.

Years
    If there ever was someone on this forum who has been a huge target of bullies for pretty much his or her entire school life, it has to be me.

I often got picked on by the other kids, and it sometimes didn't help I had to share a class group with the bully which often caused conflict between me and my classmates. Even after leaving school, I still had issues with bullies and in 2012 I ended up quitting a post-school education program only 6 months into a 11-month course because I had a person in my class who did not stop laughing at me, and it made me very hard to focus on studying. As a result, I was never able to get the dream job I wanted and I ended up working in a factory for a year-and-a-half before bullying caused me to quit. I have since remained locked up in my room most of the time since then, and my anti-social issues surfaced.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Bullying? Not on my watch. Bullies knew better than to pull their shit on others in front of me. I was basically bully kryptonite.

In the hospital I spent a few weeks in a while back some of the kids there from the latter half of my stay tried their hand at bullying me, doing the usual shittalking, mocking, direct insults… and you can thank dumbass lower staff for their ineptitude as to why there wasn't a stop put onto it in a timely fashion. Apparently some of our RAs don't have the brain cells to piece together the puzzle of what's going on and all they can think of is to either treat everyone equally nice or equally shitty. Thank God I jumped to her supervisors and sorted that out.

In school though, not really. I promptly told people to fuck off and dared them to tell because the staff were never against me, thank an IEP for that. Any incident like that can get a lovely and favourable adult explanation out of my mother after I relay it to her when I get home. Fuck 'em.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Was no stranger to bullying when I was young. I had bullies picking on me because I came out on top of the class (high scores, honor roll, etc), and the kids were all jealous and called me stupid names. In middle school during 6th grade, I had a classmate bullying me because of my weight. I did the right thing by reporting it to my counselor, and was dealt within a few days. High school came around and I was surrounded with bullies, only because I liked a popular guy that everyone loved and cared. They judged that a reject like myself would never be with that guy. That was just one event. There was another event that led me to depression, but I'll leave that for another time.

Has anyone been bullied by someone younger than you when you were in school? In 8th grade, I had these 7th grade bullies who think they're "better" than me and my crew of friend, and you know what I did? I ignored them. They just wanted attention. xD

Every time I hear someone committing suicide or get hurt by bullies, it breaks my heart...because all that COULD have been prevented if anyone that cared for the person actually helped them. You guys that told your stories of your bully experiences, you guys deserve a hug. You guys are strong and you guys will get through the pain. Fuck them bullies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    As a Senior some scrawny little Freshmen were trying to make fun of me for being in band because they're in football and they're big bad and popular. I went to the weight room that day after school and got down on the bench and doubled the weight they were doing.

All you have to do to deter bullies is hurt their ego, it's all they have.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    In primary school I was really small for my age, so by around Year 6 I'd have younger (but taller) kids tease me and push me around when I was alone and not with friends. I can remember a boy who was in Year 3 when I was in year 5 or 6 constantly chasing me everywhere just to piss me off and to pull my underwear down or something just for the fun of it. He even followed me INTO the girl's toilet. Like I locked the door and everything and he still tried to crawl under the stall just to get to me. I still managed to escape and told on him to the teacher on lunch duty and he didn't bother me after that. But that was still quite irritating to face.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    I wasn't so much as bullied for my differences, though I think it was their idea when they did. They actually bullied me for stupid shit like... saying I never took showers and stuff like that. It was really stupid.

My problem was that telling the teachers was useless. If I told the teachers, they would report to my parents by saying that I egged the bullies on. Like, it was my fault for acting differently than them. I had nobody on my side besides my parents, and even my parents could only do so much for me. They knew what was going on, but the teachers and principal were absolutely horrible at dealing with the situation I was in.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Am I the only one who wasn't bullied ever?

And about surgeries. I had one when I was about two months old. My parents said that I couldn't digest milk and used to vomit it out. I have a long and pretty much straight scar on my stomach.
    A few years back I was going to have another one for my tonsils but I didn't.... No idea why tbh.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I am Here for my complimentary hug .

no hugs for you nub.

kidding!~

[CSDCC] the weather channel

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    [CSDCC] the weather channel

Hugs for all! Who doesn't love a good hug?

I don't think I've ever broken a bone in my body before. O_o I'm not even sure why either. I guess I just wasn't as active or maybe I was just less prone to those kind of things or something.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I haven't ever had anything broken really. I just have genetic problems and I accidentally cut myself a lot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back