• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    That must really suck. D:

omg I'm like watching Supernatural again. I honestly don't see how I can handle stuff like this when I can't even watch a single horror movie. ._. It doesn't make any sense at all. D:

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I've been wanting to watch Supernatural. I just can't really get into it every time I try.
    I've liked what I've seen, it just has no staying power for me.

Years
    I have thankfully never broke any arms or legs, or had to use crutches, but a handful of times when i've been at work i've seen a man with his second leg completely gone come in. And there are those seniors who need their canes...

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    I've been wanting to watch Supernatural. I just can't really get into it every time I try.
    I've liked what I've seen, it just has no staying power for me.

I have a really close friend of mine who watches it. She's really into Jared (the one who plays Sam), and I started watching it again because of her. It has it's scary moments, but it's not really all that bad. *shrug* I try to watch it during the day because anytime after night falls would give me horrible nightmares. D:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Supernatural and Doctor Who are kinda one the same field to me. Everyone always talks about it/obsess over it and it just turns me away from it and I can't find any enjoyment in it.

Years
    There may have been like one or two episodes of Doctor Who that i've watched but I have heard lots of buzz about that and Supernatural. Since it's been such a long-running series, it's something that'd be really hard to be up on everything that's happened.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I know that feel xD I want to watch Detective Conan which is nearing 800 episodes.

I already have too many smaller series piled up anyway, so I might as well leave the long series for later anyway xD

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Here's hoping by the time I retire I'm not a vegetable, not dead, and still into anime. I think sitting at home eating and watching anime all day for the last 15-30 years of my life would be a pretty good way to go. Die right in the middle of the series finale of One Piece.....if it's done by then.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Never had any broken bones here. I drank a lot of milk when I was younger. xD

The most painful thing I had to go through was a sprained ankle when I was in my first year of college. Crutches for three weeks. It was so awful >_<

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    I actually did something to my ankle a while ago. D: It's not really bad, but it still hurts a little bit. I know it's not really a sprain or anything because I can walk on it. XD I just don't want to be stuck with crutches if something is wrong with it. :(

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Omg lol, good little pu....kitty!!

OMG, your avatar matches so well with this post

This tread title is misleading, clearly they are not handing out free hugs.

I want to two hugs, or I go to the press with these revelations.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years

[CSDCC] the weather channel

Anyway, I never really understood Conan that much. Like, I couldn't really get into it. :/ I'm not really big on shows like that I guess. *shrug*

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

Ask and you shall receive, dear. But you never asked, so I assumed you didn't want any. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back