• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
  • When it comes to Pokemon plushes, the only one I have is a small Poliwhirl one. Course I have looked at some Pokemon plushes that I find interesting, like a Dialga one. Course I have also seen images of non Pokemon plushes, like an H.P. Lovecraft inspired one. Yes, I am talking about a plush Cthulhu. Here is a picture:
    [CSDCC] the weather channel

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I once had a huge Sky Forme Shaymin that I won at an amusement park, but it exploded years ago.
    I think I'd like to get a new plush eventually, but who knows?

Years
  • I also have a couple Pokémon plushies that I got in NYC back in 2013, including Oshawott, White Kyurem, Timburr and I think one other that I don't have at my dorm right now. But the White Kyurem is chilling on my desk, it's kind of a novelty item but I don't regret getting it. xP

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I should dig out all of my plushies for a group photo.

lmao same. I've been meaning to do it but I haven't had the chance. All I know is that I got a shitload of them, and I can't stop collecting them.

My favorite is Bulbasaur and the Sylveon I recently got. They are both cute and soft.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I keep my plushies in the closet to reduce the amount of pet fur that ends up on them. That, and I'm not confident that my dog won't decide that they are a chew toy while I am out.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I'd love to get a new plushie. The only two I have are like 15+ years old and...well, they're all battered and such.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Tell me about it. My youngest dog grabs the little plushies and hides them under my bed. :( Since I'm moving I'm gonna grab them all and space bag'em so that way they'll still keep the good quality they currently have.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I've always wanted a collection of plushies, but my dad would never let me because he was afraid of making me soft. Which meant that when he left the military and we moved to Indiana from California I had to leave the one plushie that I had had since like forever. That charmander was like, my second favorite thing in the world behind my gameboy. I was freaking devastated to say the least.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I've always wanted a collection of plushies, but my dad would never let me because he was afraid of making me soft. Which meant that when he left the military and we moved to Indiana from California I had to leave the one plushie that I had had since like forever. That charmander was like, my second favorite thing in the world behind my gameboy. I was freaking devastated to say the least.

Ouch, that really sucks. I never had plushies as a kid, but I was also very attached to my Gameboy and Pokemon games.

Leviathan

Years
  • Man if that happened to me I would be so distraught, no joke. Having a charmander plushie sounds like an awesome thing to have. I wish that there were places to buy Pokémon things here, but outside of games all merch seems to be disappear from stores here for some time.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I was pretty upset. I still hold it against my dad. I also still believe my parents disposed of my pokemon yellow because I played it too much. I lost that game in 2nd or 3rd grade and it still upsets me, I'm still searching for it.

Years
  • Oh man, I know what that's like, I remember losing more than a few old Pokémon games of mine, including Emerald in late 2005, a Diamond version in late 2007, and my PMD: Blue Rescue Team and that was really unfortunate. x(

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Our washing machine has always been my worst enemy. I used to (and still do) play my handhelds at night in bed. So you know, I'm in 5th grade trying to hide from my parents the fact that I'm laying there playing Leaf Green at 3 in the morning, and then I end up falling asleep while I'm waiting for them to go back to sleep. Wake up in the morning, throw my sheets in the washer because back then I couldn't stand sleeping on cold sheets so I would wash and dry them every day, and I forgot to move my SP out from under my pillow. So when I get home I pull the sheets out of the washer and out comes my SP with Leaf Green still in it and Emerald on top. This happened probably way more than it should have. I washed my gameboy color multiple times, but those things were built to last and it still works.

Leviathan

Years
  • I've lost copies of LeafGreen, Sapphire (which really upset me) and one copy of Blue Rescue team which I later found after buying a second copy. I thought I lost Pearl for a time, but it turns out that it was under the cushions on the couch. I still play at night like that too, with my DS and Vita. Not as much as I used to, though.

Years
  • I never actually "lost" a Pokemon game cartridge, but my Black 2 save file got corrupted last August, and what made it hit me hard was because it was the one of the B2/W2 duo I liked better, and I had a very high-level Join Avenue on it as well, along with lots of Pokemon captured.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • The only Pokemon game I lost was Red, which was my first. I have no idea what the heck happened to it.

OKAY SO earlier in the thread, I said I was gonna post a picture of my plushies. I took one just a while ago.

my pokeymanz. let me show you them.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back