• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I just answered lol. :D I'll try to do the same with yours once it's posted and ready. I always try to return the favor to others, if I can. Just, it can be rather hard sometimes because I'm not as creative with questions as others either.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • [CSDCC] the weather channel

I was going to post my 2.0 thread and I got this error. Oh, well, no new thread. :(
    Still, why is this restriction in place. Just curious.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • That's what I'd like to know. You would think they'd want to encourage more activity to the place, but who knows though. *shrug* I got lucky because I was close to 25 posts when I did mine. So, I just made the rest of the posts. I was able to create it.

Years
  • There are a handful of posts i've made in there, both in early 2014 and late that year, and I haven't made many this year but it does sound like something for me to put more time into. I'm sure the number of posts I have there is in the double digits, at least.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    [CSDCC] the weather channel

I was going to post my 2.0 thread and I got this error. Oh, well, no new thread. :(
    Still, why is this restriction in place. Just curious.
    So that you won't just make your own thread and expect people to come to you - you actually have to go and be interested in others first as well. I think that makes a lot of sense.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • So I picked up a brand new phone in college for free today. Yup, that's right. Completely free. No catches, no hidden charges. It looks like this and all I had to do was switch mobile phone carriers & present my student ID card. Bearing in mind that up until yesterday I was going around using an old old oldddd Sony Ericssion W580i phone, I was very skeptical of the offer but the more I listened to the reps try and sell the offer to me, the more I got won over. They were doing me a favour more than anything else; the mobile carrier I was with (O2) is after being taken over by Three, and I've heard nothing but bad feedback about them so I thought I'd jump ship whilst I can get a free phone of it. R.I.P my relic of the past.

Sorry too if this is so random. It has been amusing me all day long.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I've had to deal with a lot of crap from my old provider (they lost my phone in their warehouse when sending it for repairs and it took over a month for a replacement- where they couldn't even replace my old phone.) Was absolutely ridiculous. I'm glad I'm not bound to any contracts any longer.

Years
  • My iPhone went through a lot of crap the last three months or so, but after I backed it up to my computer I simply wiped the settings. With that, I was able to make calls and texts again. But after I restored the backup, it was freezing on me again. I don't really know what I might have had in the settings that made it so awry.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I still have my iPhone 5C, actually. I could careless about the iPhone 6. So, the thing is bigger... BIG WHOOPDIE FUCKING DO. My mom has it, and it does look amazing but... no. It's not worth losing my current pictures just for a new upgrade. I'd rather stick to my light blue iPhone 5C, thank you very much.

My iPhone went through a lot of crap the last three months or so, but after I backed it up to my computer I simply wiped the settings. With that, I was able to make calls and texts again. But after I restored the backup, it was freezing on me again. I don't really know what I might have had in the settings that made it so awry.

Do you have an apple store in your area? If so, take it to them then. I mean, if you've done everything you've supposed to to get it fixed yourself... your only real option is to contact them about it somehow. Tell them exactly what you did to restore the phone and what not. Believe me, they can help you. Something happened to my nano once, and they were able to replace it (because they couldn't do anything about the problem). Odds are, they can figure out how to fix the problem with your phone. A lot of people give them a bad rep too, but they do try their best to help you in any way they can though.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I actually had an android once on T-mobile. However, my mom decided she wanted to switch providers. We weren't getting any service in our area I live in the middle of fucking nowhere lol go figure. So, we got Verizon, and the first thing the two of us did was get iPhones. XD

Silver Soul of Johto

Journey's end
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    I've never had an iphone. The closest I've come to it is a iPod touch. It was a good substitute until I got my Android phone. I haven't been able to upgrade, because my mom keeps messing up her phone so she's taken my upgrades

Years
  • My thread is still intact, and I'm always ready to bump it if I feel it's gotten buried among other threads. I may have to think about updating stuff though, but yeah it's weird that I always get buried in the other threads unless if I bump.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • My thread is still intact, and I'm always ready to bump it if I feel it's gotten buried among other threads. I may have to think about updating stuff though, but yeah it's weird that I always get buried in the other threads unless if I bump.

Don't feel bad. I have to keep doing the same to mine. I keep telling people they can ask me whatever they want too. I may have to try my best to add what I can. ><

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Here is something that would shock most... I still have a land-line phone and never owned a cellar phone nor a smartphone? Yet, I've had to take apart and repair them for someone looking for a cheaper and quicker fix (though ordering the parts causes backups). Still, I've never seen usage for a phone, seeing how so many people walk around texting or talking, it gets more annoying than being useful. Don't get me wrong, they are useful, just the general portrayal is negative due to the overuse, texting when driving, and the now more quieted down sexting lawsuits.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I actually use my phone more than I think. I use twitter on my phone because to be honest... the app is better than the website version. I'm always going on to check to see if Duckie or Leon made tweets. With PelleK, I have it set up so when he makes a tweet that I get via text. Sure, I may not understand what Duckie is saying when he speaks Japanese... but it still makes me happy to see him. <3

Also, there's only one person I really text... and that's my real life friend. She's the one that got me into Gotcharocka. <3 Anyway, I do have my phone with me at all times for emergencies too. It's not just for twitter and texting. It is always good to have a phone in case something happens. I also have my medical information in my phone too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back