• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Current Generation Five Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    All you guys asking what is that thing on the road, that belongs in speculation (not trying to minimod, just sayin).

But damnnnn it's not even recognizable as Pokemon (I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing."
    i love how your criticizing people for speculating in this thread then right after you do that you continue speculating. hypocrisy makes the world go round
    lol
    That video has restored my faith in the Pokemon Company.

If they can do stuff like that on a DS screen, what can't they do?!

(completely rhetorical)
    i agree 100 percent

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Filb.de maybe German but it still has all the latest news and scans.. too. I hope they do rework the tiles though look too much like d/p/P/HG/SS no developement. Hope the attacks are a bit more pro active too.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I dont think we should count it out just yet... as I'm sure that they would want to reveal a new Pokemon first, probably the starter like they did with the function in HGSS. Lets just give this some time.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    i love how your criticizing people for speculating in this thread then right after you do that you continue speculating. hypocrisy makes the world go round

I wasn't speculating, READ next time, so you don't make yourself look stupid. I wrote:

Spoiler:

Clearly I was just giving my opinion on the new information, like everyone else is. I wasn't speculating, I'm saying I don't recognize this as Pokemon, meaning I think they changed too much.

Last edited:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Guys, lets calm down now. I'm in a good mood and I don't want to be giving out infractions so let's just relax and get on with the discussion eh? x)

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
    I was hoping that possibly the fixed walking would be gone and replaced with free roaming (in lieu of up, down, left, right.) It looks as if they made the cities a revolving door. Not liking that too much.

Please, no more types and keep the new Pokemon to a minimum. 493 is quite enough.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Doesn't anyone else think that the Camera angle will be able to change using 'L' and 'R'

No, it won't as someone on the other thread translated, the camera is automated, and will only switch in certain places. (and I like it like that, seriously, a manual camera would just be a real hassle.)

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
    No, it won't as someone on the other thread translated, the camera is automated, and will only switch in certain places. (and I like it like that, seriously, a manual camera would just be a real hassle.)

Yeah, a manual camera is pushing it. Only if the landscape has RADICALLY changed or if it's conducive to gameplay continuity.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I still say the overworld sprites are hideous :\ The buildings look fine, but everything looks so polygonal.

I wouldn't worry about that too much, it's probably because it's still in development and they just want to show the gameplay now or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back