• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Current Poketch App?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Analog clock. Even though I'm growing berries right now, I pretty much stick in the area of Pastoria City (Great place to grow 'em, 12 spots in town and on adjacent routes.) So I hardly use the Berry Checker.

I don't go digital because Pikachu appears on that one, and... yeah, I'll save my Pikachu rant for another time, Calculator sucks because I can't do trigonometric functions on it. What good is it if I can't calculate the cosine of the trajectory of an incoming Leaf Storm?

Depending on what I'm doing, I'll use the Step counter (hatching), regular Counter (EV training), Dowsing Machine, or Marking Map (catching wandering legendaries, which I've already completed).

But, yeah, I usually stick with the Analog clock. And I've used the Color Changer to make it a pretty purple :P

Ayselipera

I usually have it on the Friendship checker once I get it.
    Besides that I keep it on the walking counter when I'm
    hatching eggs or in pal park.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • I mostly have the friend checker app and current party app. I just dislike that the party app has to be updated by going into a building.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • My apps keep on changing as per the situation. So not one app stays for a long time.

Kagura

..what?
    Years
  • I'm currently using the Daycare one, and the Step counter one.
    I'm breeding Eevee's for a giveaway thread I plan on making. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2011
    If I'm breeding, I use the daycare app.
    If I'm EVing , I use the step counter.
    Besides that, I don't normally have any one app on. It depends on what I'm doing at the moment.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Hmm.. I made a great mosaic on Dot Artist earlier..

And the Marking Map and the one that shows your team's HP (the name of it slips my mind at the moment..) make great HUD's when I'm not doing anything in particular.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    where do you get the friendship app?

found it:
    girl in eterna city pokecenter

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Its either the Digital Clock or (my favorite) the Friendship checker because I just love looking at my Pokemon float. Also I like it when you touch them they make a cry which annoys the hell out of my friends and cats

:t354:TG

Years
  • friendship checker :3 i like watching my pokemon float around, and seeing their big lovehearts when i poke them hahaha. i like to know my pokemon love me.

Years
  • If I'm not doing anything in particular, I have it on the digital clock just to know what time it is. If I am breeding and waiting for an Egg to show up, I use the Day Care App. If I am abusing the RNG, I use the Coin Flip app.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2011
    99% of the time, I use the Day Care app, to check on my day cares Pokemon, and to look for eggs. The rest of the time, I use the Pokemon Party app if I feel like RNG abusing, or the Pedometer.

Back