• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Current Poketch App?

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2009
    I usually use the pedometer or the friendship checker. I use the Party Checker if I'm training.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I have the Dowsing Machine on most of the time, just because I can't be bothered to switch to it if I think an item may be near.

Years
  • I almost always have Day Care application in usage.
    I just like looking at the Day Care, and seeing my favorite pokemon :cool:

He's currently level 44, and I put him in at like level 20 something.
    I'm not looking forward to taking him out, and I watch him steadily level up. :[

Mewluvr200

that anime fangirl.
    Years
  • I usually keep daycare on (my Ditto went from level 25 to 50, XD), but i'm finally getting around to catching Mesprit so Marking Map is my current one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Usually the Day Care checker or the Pokeradar checker, since most of what I do now is usually chain or breed.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well for now, I have the Daycare App on. It's going to be the one I'll be using for a while as I am going to be collecting a lot of Togepi and Skitty eggs soon. Since I am going to be using those two pokémon for contests and I want them to be a shiny pokémon, instead of soft resetting, I will be doing it the difficult way and just keep hatching all those eggs until it is a shiny. If I decide to give up on that [which I most likely will], I would probably end up using the Friendship Checker app like I always use most of the time.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I have the clock as default but right now i have my friendship checker as I'm raising a golbat, two eevees and a buneary

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Mine is the friendship checker,or whatever its called.
    I like to see my team floating in the screen.And I also like to check the hearts.

Back