• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ~Cursed Books: OOC~ [PG-13]

Years
  • Quto, do you plan on posting for the new IC day, or should I post now? Just curious, because there's nothing to really get done with Arias unless I have him going to the Festival.

I'll post, sorry, Things have been busy lately for me.

Towards Xilfer, the Island is a tropical paradise yet is not owned by Yovo, Diligent or Twan, it just exists. No military power considers occupying it since its too far apart between both countries, your free to use it.

UPDATE: I posted, though its short, I'm preparing for UPS.
    I'll respond more in my next post in the morning following.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am considering to post the project on the game development forum. I still have my doubts, so I'll put it to a vote.
    Post "aye" for yes.
    Post "nay" for no.

Another Announcement; If the first 2D project sells well and Ayphix's first game sells decently too, I will see if I can talk Ayphix into helping with a 3D version.

Ayphix is a indie game programming group slowly trying to push themselves into a full blown company of game design. I'm apart of the group and know the CEO/Leader very well.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Maybe we should wait for it to become a bit more fleshed out before putting it onto the games forum like you said earlier. It may attract a few people to the rp forum that may not be so good at rp'ing and just want to be part of a game - which could end badly plot wise. (e.g - some people are not realistic and may post sumin like omg a giant, idk, robot is attacking this village, and then everyone has to react to it. Its happened be4...)

I'm just agreeing with what you said earlier, so nay from me.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • It may attract a few people to the rp forum that may not be so good at rp'ing and just want to be part of a game - which could end badly plot wise. (e.g - some people are not realistic and may post sumin like omg a giant, idk, robot is attacking this village, and then everyone has to react to it. Its happened be4...)
    Believe me, that's going to happen no matter what you do or make.

As much as I love this site and the community, there are some posters that almost make me wish I was illiterate.

And I love words.

Years
  • Something I need to mention about the game.
    Understand that I am planning on selling this for a profit or 'commercial' use and the characters you come up with, those who have been giving me permission to use them will be sold off in the final version as well. The only thing I can offer in return are free copies of the project PROVIDING that no one makes free copies and sets them up to download freely. If I get the funds off this one, I can make another Cursed Books game following this one.

I thought I should state this now since a few of you, I don't think few of anyone on board understood what I meant to do when CB is finished. With this information in mind, if its new to you or not, I need to ask for permission once more; including those who I have permission from already so that you are fully aware and clear about what I am doing.

Further more, if you are having issues creating your character's face using the sprite template on the blog, the make the attempt to outfit the character with clothes. I have a good degree of skill to finish up the character such as add hair or for the female characters features.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I cannot do anything to it - I have no artistic skills with pixels sorry - but I give permission entirely for you to use my character.

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    Now I want to make more characters. And free distribution? Bah, and humbug too. If I simply see my character, and know that it's my character, I'll faint. Or die of asphyxiation. But in a good way.

DuskLunacy, would you describe yourself as sesquipedalian?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Possibly. Does my name have many syllables? Nope (in fact, my real full name is 2, 1, 1 syllables).

Do I use words with more syllables than the average person? I try to have an expansive vocabulary, so I suppose that would be a proper adjective for me.

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    Heeheehee! I can be that way sometimes. I'll say or write something the the most professional, obscure way possible. Not particularly sesquipedalian, but pretty darn close!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I wouldn't say I write to be obscure, I just try to vary my words so that I don't repeat the same ones so many times in a post.

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    That too.

Short post ish short. New topic! What are we going to do when we meet up? Also, how many of us actually know exactly what our book looks like?

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • I imagine mine bound in leather, with a fist imprint on the front and the words "Power Break" over it. It's brown and simple. :3

I think no one would be too suspicious initially; it would mess with consistency and true character and stuff like that.

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    For some reason, when Quto described Ovan's book, I pictured it as thick and leather-bound, with a simple silver inset of some sort of silver on the front.

Tristan will act as any fellow thief would. DENY EVERYTHING. Except, Nate's an assassin... Tristan will be clueless (for the most part...). Not like he'll blow your cover, though. You can do that yourself. :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Both of Shiro's books are described (in appearance) in the Sign-Up (which is just a short click of her picture on my signature away), otherwise I'd be describing them right now.

That and I'm busy drowning my seething anger in working on other posts (See: Sword Art Online: Sanctuary OOC to know why), so this time for sure I'm working on Shiro's post.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I think Nate and Tristan's books should be quite similar, with perhaps a darker cover.

P.S - I plan to make Nate the antagonist throughout the whole rp, I don't want anyof that cheesy 'I turn good' shizzle. Nah.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I don't know I havn't seen him, and It's up to you. Just make something up to say that he left the group for something and he can evolve that idea later. :)

Back