• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ~Cursed Books: OOC~ [PG-13]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
  • Gah! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting! It's my fault. I've been a bit busy with housework. We're having to move EVERYTHING out in order to get hardwood, and I've been a bit busy with other stuff. I'll try to get a post up.

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    H2S, You're character is scary. Tristan and him will get along just fine... *drums fingers evilly*

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    Tristan's not going to impress him. He's going to annoy him to death. So many plots...
    5-5055-21326-3f0d15232b588aa945f4eee9756d8c8ajpg-620x.jpg

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Argh, I'm really sorry I wasn't able to get an SU up. Things got unexpectedly hectic unexpectedly fast and... yeah. I've only had time to post in one RP, which means I'm gonna have to drop my reservation for now, but I might be back once my schedule is freed up.

Years
  • Argh, I'm really sorry I wasn't able to get an SU up. Things got unexpectedly hectic unexpectedly fast and... yeah. I've only had time to post in one RP, which means I'm gonna have to drop my reservation for now, but I might be back once my schedule is freed up.

We'll keep your reserve instead. That's why its called a 'reservation.'

XD lol.

I and others hope you get your things together! MAY GOOD FORTUNE FOLLOW!

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • It's Lokiepie. They're paired, but they're two different people. :3

Also, how will we know how many pages of our books are filled? Will we just estimate? Never mind, found the answer.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Maybe we should call them Apple and Peach Pie. (Or maybe Pumpkin because Halloween/Thanksgiving)

Years
  • Go pumpkin. I LOVE PUMPKIN! Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Ice Cream [Don't ask me how, it just exists!], I can't help it. XD

Also, Game project announcement I'll be posting to the blog soon enough.
    I could NOT find the Grandia system I was looking for and am trying to learn Ruby, though I can't with my current classes hindering me among other things.

The system will still be the same average RPG based game; though I'm having trouble deciding between...
    m3-lol.png

An Earthbound Layout

OR

SS0009.png

An ATB system where characters and monsters can be stalled.

Both of these scripts are free for commercial use and I would like anyone's opinion.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • I'm game for the second one- if it's the way I'm pretty sure it is. Kinda like Chrono Trigger?

If not, the first one. I'm not really picky about RPGs, as long as I know what I'm getting.

Back