• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Custom PokeBalls

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Since Kurt's pokeballs are availible in HGSS, do you plan to use them? If so, which is your favorite?

Personally I like the Fast, Lure and Love Balls.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I dont use them that much :\ But i do like lure balls :)

JojoX2

Medicham Fan *Chammy ftw*
    Years
    Heavy balls, no doubt! In G/S/C there were not many heavy pokemon around, but in HG/SS they will be VERY useful for all those legendaries(Groudon and Rayquaza and probably Kyogre too)

My favourite, however, is the fast ball. Looks great.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I imagine I'll be using Fast a good bit, and Heavy for stuff like Snorlax and the heavier legendary Pokemon. Lure as well if I ever decide to go mass-Pokemon fishing and all.

Doubt I'll use the others all too much unless I want to go Unown hunting or something(then may use the Level Ball), or something fits the Love Ball and is of an opposite gender to my Pokemon for the increased catch rate of 8... =/

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    The only special ball that I've used regularly is the dusk ball. The others are just too specific, so I'll probably not be using kurts balls (*giggles*) all that much.

Ayselipera

I'll probably end up making a lot of moon balls since I love pokemon like Clefable and Jigglypuff. I'll also grab a couple fast balls for the legendary dogs.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    I like the Moon and Fast balls the most. :)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I'll probably end up using the fast balls. The name itself sounds epic, and maybe some lure balls to catch remoraid and mantine.

Years
    id probably use the heavy ball, just for snorelax and steelix.

btw, i am laughing my head of at your posts guys, seriusley "heavy balls", "fast balls", "moon balls", but worst of all is "love balls". seriusley, the s is not needed.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Moon Balls look awesome , but I will use mostly Fast Balls for the beasts ! :]
    Fast balls don't work on them :/

The friend balls. Other than the heavy ball(and maybe one other), almost all of them are completely useless barring a few pokemon.

LoneStarAkira

This place is cooler already!
    Years
    I've used them several times (lol Heavy Ball caught my Lugia. Give the feller a weight complex...), but I honestly don't like them all that much besides the Lure and Love Balls. It's probably because none of them have a little custom release animation; all of them release the same sort of glowy effects when you send out a Pokemon, and that's not cool. o: I like my flashy effects.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'll probably use them just because i hate all the available pokeball designs in Pt except Pokeballs, which take too much to catch simple things like Dialga (christ, 3 turns, ffs!!!)

Back