• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Custom PokeBalls

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I've always been a fan of Kurt's designed Pokéballs, since watching them through the anime and using them in the original GSC games. So, pretty much, I'll be using them once more in the remakes. As for my personal favorites though, I prefer the Moon Ball and Lure Ball because of their deigns, while I like the Heavy Ball and Fast Ball for their capability in capturing certain Pokémon.

hey pff topic but does any one know if you will be able to buy alternative balls is hg/ss like dusk balls/net balls like in platnium because you cant in gsc so jw?
    Yes, HG/SS is part of the Fourth Generation so you will have the alternative balls available for you to use. This includes the Dusk Ball, Net Ball, and so on. To keep this thread on topic, please feel free to use the HG/SS Help Thread for any further questions, thank you. ;)

firestormx19

i'm never loging in again.
    Years
    im going to use heavy balls, friend balls, level balls and fast balls. not sure if i will use love balls or lure balls or moon balls. but i will still use the other pokeballs that are in the game too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, i'm gonna catch a pokemon in each type!I've figured it all out...

Fast Ball-Sneasel
    Friend Ball-Lugia
    Heavy Ball-Snorlax
    Level Ball-Ho-oh (i'm getting SoulSilver)
    Love Ball-?????
    Lure Ball-Chinchou
    Moon Ball-Clefairy

Back