• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute or Smexiful?

Cute or Sexy?

• Cute! ^_^

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Smexiful :P

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Not Bothered

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darn Banana's, they always force me to do polls!

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Apparently I'm the only person who likes intelligence. o.o Seriously, I like the person I would be in a relationship with to be intelligent. This has become exceedingly difficult for me to find where I live. But, well, I'm just attracted to people who read books and can talk coherently, and other "book-smarts". Though "street-smart" is nice as well. Basically, I like people who use their brain.

After that, I look more towards personality. If you're exceptionally rude to people, or selfish, or any of those annoying personality types, then I ignore you. You're just not a person I want to get to know.

As for looks, I determined that I'm rather open. I do have a thing for people in glasses. That's really the first thing I notice.

I can't say that I find people "cute" or "smexy" since my definitions of those are way different from what others follow.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I go for personality, then cuteness and finally sexiness. I mean anyone can do the last xD

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • For me, I'm not really bothered at all. I like everyone even if they are Smexiful, cute, ugly, pretty, handsome, midget or beautiful. I only look at their personality, mannerism and their attitude. Because I they're my brothers and sisters. Looking and judging at their faces are like discrimination.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • I go for personality before going for looks, but usually, the people I like don't look half bad. :3 I prefer cute over smexiful... because... because they're cuter than sexy people! =D Plus, loads of people would like the smexy people for their looks, so going for cute guys gives me a better chance. XD Cute > Sexy IMHO. Looks don't really matter though. (:

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Cute, without a doubt. Though if they know how to be smexy when it counts, that's a bonus :3

Lilliputian.

l0l hawt!!!1
    Years
  • A healthy mix of cute and sexy :D Sexy might be better.

Obviously they need to have a good personality, but when you first see someone you kinda think they're hot before you think "They're nice". I mean, you need to be attracted to someone physically to kiss them and that. They'd be a bit gutted if you were like "eee..." when they moved in xD

Back