• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Light Ball Pika is crazy fun to use! I saw shofu's video where he had one on his team and that was so amusing - makes me want to breed my own. Nothing's better than cute Pokemon who pack a punch. 8D

Pikachus is really cute though, yeah, and has always been one of my favorites as a kid up until now. Oftentimes I do have a hard time deciding which of its three stages is cuter though because they all are great, haha.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2015
    Username: -Mew-
    Partner: Mew

And yeah Pikachu is definitely cute!! Pikachu's whole evolution line is cute infact. Overall cuteness ^^

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • Pikachu is adorable and the series mascot, raichu is actually great to use for competitive battling to ^^

Years
  • Light Ball Pika is crazy fun to use! I saw shofu's video where he had one on his team and that was so amusing - makes me want to breed my own. Nothing's better than cute Pokemon who pack a punch. 8D

Pikachus is really cute though, yeah, and has always been one of my favorites as a kid up until now. Oftentimes I do have a hard time deciding which of its three stages is cuter though because they all are great, haha.

I've never had the chance to get a Light Ball, but I may have to try it out someday. If Pikachu wasn't as cute enough, just wait until you play with the little guy in Pokemon Amie in X/Y. His cuteness is further accentuated thanks to its anime voice being in the game. I love playing with it just to hear its voice.

Years
  • Yay, Pikachu fans! Welcome to the club, Mew. :)

Light Ball is crazy great, Hika. My Pikachu dominated everything in all games with it so I kind of miss that given I don't have one in X/Y. 8< I was always skeptical to evolve mine since it did lots better unvolved with a Light Ball.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Yup, Pikachu is definitely adorable. He's always been cute in the games, and in the anime too, especially since Ash's Pikachu gets a lot of focus. Though cuteness isn't the main focus in the anime, the voice acting makes up for it a lot. I was actually watching a couple of videos of his voice actress on youtube a while ago, so to me it sounds even cuter now.

I've never used the Light Ball before, you guys make me want to check it out now {XD}

Years
  • Pikachu's voice actor! Ah gosh I love Otani Ikue, she's a perfect fit for the guy. I've seen some videos of her speaking as well and it is too cute to watch.

I guess I'll start another topic for some more fun.

What do you guys think of Klefki? Is it a cute Pokemon or more on the weird side? I've seen mixed feelings on it since its release so I'm curious on the club members' stance.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Well, there are different kinds of cute, you know. There's sweet cute Skitty, cool cute Poochyena, derpy cute Wooper, creepy cute Sableye... And then there's weird cute Klefki, Nothing wrong there. I think his "face" is kinda cute, though now that I think about it, his mouth looks like a little keyhole, while he's supposed to be a key chain?

All in all, he's a strange little fellow, and even though there are people out there hating on him because "oh my gawd, pokeymon based on random stuff, it's the end of the world", I still can't dismiss him as just strange. So yeah, I think he's cute, just not one of my favorite cute Pokemon, or one of my favorite Pokemon for that matter.

What actually intrigues me about him is his typing. Fairy types are weak to Steel, based on the superstition that iron wards off mischievous fairies, so I find him interesting because of this.

Years
  • What do you guys think of Klefki? Is it a cute Pokemon or more on the weird side?

Definitely more cute than weird. Klefki is pretty interesting on its own given its stats are quite balanced, along with being able to abuse status moves thanks to the Prankster ability. The Steel/Fairy typing is also one of the most resistant-heavy combinations as far as types go. It's definitely one of my faves from Kalos right now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Personally, I think it's freaky. D: If I were to rub into a living key-chain in real world, it would scare the life out of me; I'd drop it off my hands in an instant and start wondering what I've actually seen. Same goes for almost every other inanimate objects turned to real creatures, haha.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    I guess klefki is kinda cute. Not the cutest for sure, but not entirely un-cute. Definitely a bit weird though.
    And on the earlier topic of pikachus and light balls--I got myself a light ball a couple days ago and plan on making good use of it soon, heheheh. (Lightball Pikachu with already near-perfect stats... ha.)

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Klefki isn't really cute, despite being a Fairy-type. I mean..it's a keychain with a face. It's definitely odd to me.

Though, it's pink, and pink's always cute. :p

Last edited:
    Years
  • Haha, aw! I personally think it's adorable. Though thinking of it now, if anything would be "creepy" about it for me then it'd probably be the mouth.

tumblr_n4qw5yNJcO1ttdkobo1_400.gif

tumblr_mz4xzrIjHq1rmi0l2o1_500.png

The more pictures of it I see the more I'm like, "lookit that mouth. It's going to eat my soul", ahaha. But either way it's far from scary to me and I'm excited to see it in the anime.

fpff

Professional Lopunny Trainer
    Years
  • Username:fpff
    Partner:Lopunny
    Answer a topic:hmm well for me lopunny is my favorite cute pokemon what with its fluffy ears and i also do like rabbits so thats a plus on teh cute side for me i mean rabbits are very cute

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm still not too sure about Klefki, haha. Its eyes really don't look like eyes; they're more like holes. Same could be said for its mouth. ): Whimsicott and Togekiss, though; they're simply adorbs. <3 Love them both!

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Username: Murkmire
    Partner: Dustox
    Answer a topic: I'll do more than that! ;D

Tell us what your favorite cute Pokemon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead! Omg omg omg Dustox. <3 Dustox, Mime Jr, and Cacnea are just DARLING Pokemon. I only have a Dustox pic at the moment, but... here she is! So cute. <3

Which starter do you feel is the cutest?
    Mudkip, absolutely. Especially baby Mudkip in that one episode... <3
    Which pink Pokemon do you feel is the cutest?
    Mime Jr, absolutely. <3
    Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest?
    Mime Jr, of course. <3 Such a cutie pie.

Years
  • Welcome, you two! :D I'm happy to see that we've finally passed the 70 members mark. The club has come such a long way.

Lopunny and Dustox are both wonderful choice for partners. Murk, that Dustox picture is adorable and makes me like it a lot more. I remember that episode!

Haha, looks like I'm the minority so far in thinking Klefki is pretty cute. But I definitely agree that the Nidorans are absolutely adorable - I always have so much trouble evolving mine. Nidorina and Nidorino are cool in their own right but the higher up the evolution chain they go the less cute they become. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back