• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    I'm not really a mankey fan.
    Kirlia on the other hand, yeah it always looked kinda cute to me~

I recently(like a week or so ago(derp)) figured out that ralts, gothita, smoochum, and espurr are all about the same size. And skitty is about twice as tall as gothita. So that led to me imagining a gothita riding a skitty and now all of those pokemon riding skitties.
    In my opinion somebody needs to draw at least one of those cuties riding a skitty like a horse. lol

fpff

Professional Lopunny Trainer
    Years
  • i just think mankey would looks cute when its angry you know. and ya someone should draw that, that would be really cute

Last edited:
    Years
  • Mankey has the potential to be cute.. but only when extremely chibified. xD;; Kirlia on the other hand is super cute, though its back sprite in R/S/E is too weird. ._x

kirlia.png

Ugh, haha.

But hey guys, what do you find cuter: Pumpkaboo or Phantump? These two are the new small ghost 'mons we got in X/Y. Was just thinking of how I couldn't decide which I preferred.

Years
  • What do you find cuter: Pumpkaboo or Phantump?

I do think both are pretty adorable, although I'm giving the nod to Phantump because I just love how way cuter various fanart has depicted it, and its cry makes me feel like it's acting cute. Pumpkaboo's cry doesn't sound as "cute" compared to Phantump's, so yeah Phantump is clearly the one I find cuter of the Ghost/Grass duo.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    What do you find cuter: Pumpkaboo or Phantump?

Both are pretty adorable and their fanarts <3 They have so cuute fanarts...I can't choose between them tbqh.

Tek

Years
  • Tough choice. Phantump has big chibi eyes, but Pumpkaboo's round body is cute also. I judge it as a tie!

I like Pumbakoo better though, because I find it to be the creepier-looking of the two.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022

This is an easy one for me! Phantump won me over as soon as I first saw it and heard it. It has the most adorable cry, and the cutest face, and <3

I just never really liked Pumpkaboo. I dunno. I like pumpkin pie, and pumpkin cappuccinos, and pumpkin pot stickers... but apparently not pumpkin pokemon. D:

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022

Ah, uhm, I don't know. I went through this before, when I had to decide which of the two to draw for that event over the PokeAni sub-forum. I just drew both at that time, hehe. Now, well, I guess Pumpkaboo is adorable, with the little fangs and wings, and plump body. But I like Phantump more, it looks cuter, and I also like its 'dex entries a lot more. Oh and it has the cutest cry!

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Which is cuter: phantump or pumpkaboo?

Hmm... lol dunno. Its not easy to decide. Though I do admit phantump has a cute cry.

Years
  • Looks like Phantump and Pumpkaboo are pretty tied as far as cuteness goes, at least here in the posts. xD; Phantump is definitely cute - especially its adorable face - but Pumpkaboo is more plump and huggable. I'd love to own a plushie of one. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    How can you guys find Phantump cute? It's the spirit of a dead child possessing the body of a rotting tree-trunk! If that doesn't spell cute I'm not sure what does... ;p

I guess Pumpkaboo is adorable, with the little fangs and wings, and plump body.
    Honestly I can't say I'm a huge fan of either but Pumpkaboo wins it for me for the reasons that MIAU said, and also just due to the lack of death surrounding every single aspect of its design. And Sheep is right, Pumpkaboo would certainly be more fun to hug ♥

Random, do you guys have any super cute Pokémon plushies? Pictures would be ideal :D I'll upload my collection soon but they're all packed away from moving house right now - it's only small so far but I'm working on it!

Years
  • Eeee yes I do! I have my precious Takara Tomy Chespin and Chikorita as well as a Banpresto Zorua, Lillipup, Minccino, and others.. I'd take a picture but they're all sitting in my closet right now since they gather dust. D: Have several others and some figures too. Am a huge cute Pokemon merch fan! Looking forward to seeing what you have, Ozzy~

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
    Years
  • Username: Brolijah
    Partner: Mew
    What type has the cutest Pokemon?
    I havta say "types" for this one. I would say Fire and Dark. The Fire-types have many of the popular favorites among the fandom. From Flareon to Cyndaquil's family to Vulpix's family, and most recently, to Fennekin's family. I saying Dark-types is probably a weird bias of mine since I adore Absol, Zoroark, and Yveltal. (Yes, I'm stating Yveltal is cute in my eyes.) There are others in the Dark typing I think are cute, but this is keeping the list short.
    Which pink Pokemon do you feel is the cutest?
    This is a loaded question. Shiny Absol and Mew. (PREASE DUN MAKE ME CHOOSE T~T)

Going off what I'm seeing above, I gotta say I consider you lucky. I only have this one Bonsly plushy I got back in 06.

Years
  • tumblr_my7qxwm0yq1s20ivko1_500.gif

Awesome choice for a partner. :D

But you do make a good point - the fire type has a lot of good Pokemon. Cyndaquil and Flareon are among some of my favorites as well and the recent addition of 'mons like Fennekin only solidifies that. Then we have Growlithe, Vulpix, Victini.. guess I might have to alter my type preferences a little, lol.

On the topic of dark types, my favorites would probably be Zorua.

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
    Years
  • I squealed upon seeing that .gif, just sayin'. I knew I'd be leaving out some names when I listed those examples, but I'm personally not much a fan for fire types. I based that off of popular opinion x3 I can sign into pixiv right now, check recent uploads, and I'll bet the first 3 pages will contain >=33% of fire-types. (Which is a lot when you think about it.) I'll also say that probably >=40% of those three pages will contain Eeveelutions. :\ I'm probably of a small majority who think they're overrated. Yes, they're adorable, but try to make room for some others, please. (On that note, I'm being hypocritical cuz Mew is also fairly overrated...)
    Although I stated I'm not a fan of fire-types, I do admit I love Fennekin, Braixen, and Vulpix. Those three I have gushed about in conversation with some people in the past. ›ω‹ [OH MY ARCUES DEY LOOK SO FREAKIN' CUDDLY~<3]
    As for Zorua, I love that li'l furry guy too since I love Zoroark. I've adored those two since I first saw them in their movie

Years
  • I do understand what you mean. The eeveelutions are absolutely adorable - without a doubt - but I've seen so much fanart of them that I'd a little rather see something else. Maybe some cute Drifloons? Don't leave out that poor 'lil balloon, guys!

I guess this is a good time for a new topic. :D Which of the little bear Pokemon do you find cutest?

tumblr_n56oybJ9mk1tp562qo1_500.jpg

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Omigosh! Cubchoo, without a doubt. IT'S SO CUTE<3

I dunno, man, there's just something about its snot-wad that's super cute. I can totally relate, little Cubchoo. I also have sinus problems, lol.

The moment I first saw him, he reminded me of the booger kid in LoZ: Wind Waker. Obviously also super adorable. I just wanna wipe their wittle noses. :3 Is that weird?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back