• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    What about Ruby's Skitty Coco from Pokemon Adventures? It's literally made for Cuteness, and the first time ut appears it has a hat. 'w'

Any Skitty is adorable really.

I've only read the Kanto saga of the Adventures manga. D: Care to show a picture of Coco?

Snorlax is cute because he looks like a big fluffy teddy bear.

He does! I really like Munchlax too, it's one of the more forgotten baby Pokemon but is a favorite of mine.

Time for a new topic yes? Do you find any of the electric rodent Pokemon cute, like Emolga or Pikachu?

Spoiler:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Spoiler:

Coco as a Skitty.^

Spoiler:

Coco as a Delcatty.^

TOPIC: Honestly they're my favorite grouped Pokemon. Plusel and Minun are the best though~ Pachirisu and Pichu are the cutest however, and Dedene is coming up to that line as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    Do you find any of the electric rodent Pokemon cute, like Emolga or Pikachu?
    I think they're all adorable, but my faves are Dedenne, Pachirisu, and Emolga.
    Opinion may or may not have been influenced by Dedenne1.

Years

I literally find them all adorable, but I'm with Lisia here. Dedenne, Emolga and Pachirisu act so super-cute in the anime especially, so blame it on that for the extra cuteness.

Years

I literally find them all adorable, but I'm with Lisia here. Dedenne, Emolga and Pachirisu act so super-cute in the anime especially, so blame it on that for the extra cuteness.
    Cute electric rodent anime POWAH!
    Spoiler:

Years
    Spoiler:

Coco as a Skitty.^

Spoiler:

Coco as a Delcatty.^

TOPIC: Honestly they're my favorite grouped Pokemon. Plusel and Minun are the best though~ Pachirisu and Pichu are the cutest however, and Dedene is coming up to that line as well.

Adorable <3 Thank you for sharing ^-^

Time for a new topic yes? Do you find any of the electric rodent Pokemon cute, like Emolga or Pikachu?

Spoiler:

Yes I do, I only wished they had/get (cute) (pre-)evolutions like Pikachu. I don't have a favourite or least favourite, I like them all and used a few in play-throughs. ^-^

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Pichu is pretty cute, and plusel and minun are too. Dedenne is right up there with them.
    Though they're not my favorite set of cute mons, they're still cute.

Light Espeon

Striving To Be Smarter
    Years
    Topic: I think all the electric-type rodent Pokemon are cute, they're just so tiny and happy. ^^ Probably the cutest would be Emolga (I want a plushie of him now).

Years
    Coco is adorable. I would never evolve her though. :DD Delcatty is cute but that ring around its neck has always looked like a toilet seat to me ever since R/S came out in the US in 2003.

And Emolga and Dedenne are some of my favorites, too (though they're all lovely). Dedenne looked pretty bad to me in its official artwork but the 3D sprite in-game, and Clemont's Dedenne, are just.. so cute. It kills my heart.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

C-cute.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    I definitely find the Electric Rodents cute! While cute is subjective, I'd honestly be surprised if someone didn't find them cute. I mean, I'm pretty sure their main design characteristic is to be cute haha. The one I find the cutest would probably have to be Pichu. From a design standpoint, I feel like they're too similar to pick favourites between them, but the Pichu bros from the Pikachu short in The Spell of Unown were just adorable, so that kinda sealed the deal.

And Emolga and Dedenne are some of my favorites, too (though they're all lovely). Dedenne looked pretty bad to me in its official artwork but the 3D sprite in-game, and Clemont's Dedenne, are just.. so cute. It kills my heart.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

C-cute.
    Agreed! When I first saw Dedenne, I honestly really disliked it for whatever reason. I didn't feel like it really captured the same cuteness as the other rodents. I don't know whether it's just the exposure to it, or if it's the anime appearances, but I eventually did grow to like it. It's still my least favourite of the rodents though, but I can't say I dislike it in any way :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    My current team in AS is Pachirisu, Dedenne, Raichu, Plusle, Minun, Emolga. I think this speaks for itself! Pachirisu has always been my second favourite Pokémon just based on how mind-numbingly cute it is, and the rest of the rodents all come very close. They're the cutest bunch of Pokémon by far and I adore them all ♥

Years
    Yeah, Dedenne might be my least favorite of the electric rodents, I think, but it's still so cute. I honestly can't even pick a least favorite because they're all cute! Just when I think I've settled on one I see some adorable images of it and change my mind. D:

Ozzy, that's a very cute team. Would love to try that out if I didn't have to constantly go to the PC to withdraw a Surfer/Flyer.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ozzy, that's a very cute team. Would love to try that out if I didn't have to constantly go to the PC to withdraw a Surfer/Flyer.
    Haha, tell me about it. Flying isn't too bad due to the Eon Flute but Surf becomes a pain - I also swap out and use the three Regis and a Relicanth (my main team's about 10 Pokémon right now!) sometimes though so I wasn't painting the whole picture :D Incidentally, does anyone find the Regi trio cute? I've always found them adorable but I find it really hard to put my finger on why that is. I guess this is a vague summary given the whole "helpless pieces of rock" aspect but the flashing eyes do not help!

Spoiler:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    It's kinda hard to think they're cute when they kill off your team in a randomizer nuzlocke because their only move is explosion Yeah the Regis kinda quite. ^3^ Mostly Regice, because the other two looks more battle ready.
    But dat gif tho, so cute! XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I guess legendaries in general don't tend to be overly cute haha. Mew's definitely a cutie and you get a few others like Shaymin, Jirachi, the lake trio, etc, but I can't think of a single 'main' legendary that would be universally accepted as cute. I guess cute things just can't have the same sort of powerful stature as their non-adorable counterparts? It's something of a shame since I'm always put off the main legendaries based on their designs, but I do find it difficult to envision a cute version of Dialga or an adorable little Yveltal wreaking havoc on the land. I guess Xerneas is the closest they can really come and even he's not the cutest of beasties.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back